Car thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sunroof is good but it's a bit cold for it at the moment lol, its great in spring or autumn. Only downside with the car is black leather seats get ridiculously hot in summer. Unfortunately I won't be debt free for long, saving for a house.

Debt free is good! I likey the sunroof, must be nice to feel the wind in your hairs :) I really want to get one installed! & that's crazy Matt. Wish I had a rare car! Is it actually worth more because of it? Or is it just cooler? Lol
It's like what Porsche did to the new 911. The gt3 RS is a gt3 that's just had stuff removed parts upgraded a new badge and limited production. They are just cooler. I'd never drive it if I had one

Oh! Thanks for filling me in i don't know much at all about wrxs! Sounds awesome. Is it much quicker once the weight has been shedded?

You'd like to think so for all the extra dosh you gutta fork out to get ya grubby lil hands on one. I would say it's more of a collectors car than a commo killer on the 1/4 mile

1/4 mile drags are ghey. Put a commodore or a falcon into a corner and you'd think it would be more at home in the perfect storm.

My old MY06 STI

Test4.jpg

Test3.jpg

Subaruphoto1.jpg

STI35a.jpg

Current My10 SSV

36807_425187288936_707438936_4765558_3861539_n.jpg

36807_425187283936_707438936_4765557_4138752_n.jpg

Im not a giant fan of the pig wrxs. Subaru have gone down hill since 05 IMO. I mean what was that thing they called impreza in 08?? Even the 2011-12 models make me spew in my mouth a little bit. Is there much difference between a 2l and 2.5l STI?I've driven both.. Not sti and they feel almost the same. Bit more low end power

I wasn't a huge fan of the 06/07 shape either until I owned one (I had an 05 before the 06). It sort of grew on me. The 06/07 had the 2.5 & a different turbo, in stock form it had significantly less lag from memory. In the end both were modified anyway so it made little difference. I probably still prefer the 03-05 shape. The post 07 models are rank ordinary & the reason why I haven't owned one since trading in the 06 STI pictured above. Plus I'm too old now to drive one :lol:

Yeah tge peanut shape is my fav too. My ex missus got a MY06 Wrx coz shearing my 02 around and got jealous. I noticed less lag too now you mention it. I'm keen to hunt down a MY05 STI soon. DCCD :D

Owwwwwwwwwwwww you just shattered my dreams ands will to live. So you never played with it or you gave it a shot and noticed no difference?I'm not a burn out dero by the way. I've only owned 3 cars two were imprezas and other a corolla. So I'm not gunna try smoke the rear wheels or anything. Although.....Im not gunna buy a 30k car coz it can shift 20% to the rear. I just think they are the bomb and total babe magnets :)

Owwwwwwwwwwwww you just shattered my dreams ands will to live. So you never played with it or you gave it a shot and noticed no difference?I'm not a burn out dero by the way. I've only owned 3 cars two were imprezas and other a corolla. So I'm not gunna try smoke the rear wheels or anything. Although.....Im not gunna buy a 30k car coz it can shift 20% to the rear. I just think they are the bomb and total babe magnets :)

I did a couple of track days & shifted the bias a little to the rear but in all honesty I felt little difference, if you're using the car as a daily driver then it's a waste. Anyone that tells you they do use it is either very experienced (read professional driver) or is playing with themselves.

Rexs eh, each unto there own. My dream car is a Ford Galaxy convertible, I can see it in my dreams candy apple red, 460 big block on white walls. Perfect for cruising on Sunday arvo.

low and slow i say none of this bolt on **** learn to weld and chop the crap outta something ;)

I agree, hate the new look of the subarus. They remind me of a really ugly dog lol. The hatches are the worstttt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back