Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm where are the geckos? Was there any on show?

P.S. Thanks for the eye candy some great images and animals,...very kool BHP and hot Night Tiger.

Can someone remind me of the location? Couldn't go today by I'm going tomorrow! :)

That was my first ever trip to a reptile show, and while there was heaps to look at i found myself spending most of my time staring at the gtp's and the stein enclosures. Massive shout out to stein enclosures 10 out of 10 for quality and the price was also quite fair i thought!!! Going back today to look at the rest of the show lol...

I've got High Res shots of all my pics, plus about 300 more pics so if you're chasing anything, let me know, I will probably have a pic of it.

Could anyone tell me how old the jungles in the middle were? They were next to the gtp's and some darwins, infront of the s&t stand. Hoping to go again today but I'm not holding my breath because a mate of mine is supposed to be comig but he just cancelled.

Ahh that's why they were so good looking!! Gorgeous animals in the flesh!!
I should really pay attention to signs and details -.- haha.

I didn't notice any signs..I've just bought rats off Baden before lol but yes, I could of taken them all lol

Well I really enjoyed the expo and my mate i bought along also got some great ideas to improve his turtle enclosure

it was another great expo organised by Troy and Tony. Dave Kirchner also did a fantastic talk on Monitors. also plenty of quality animals on display including the big lacies,plenty of gtps and Badin had some of his great collection there. plenty of great enclosures for sale and very well priced .
I'm still surprised that more local breeders don't take advantage of showing their animals at these expos however.its a great way to get your name out there and move animals along, but a big thanks to the people who make the effort to exhibit at these expos because without them, there wouldn't be an expo.
good effort people and i hope today was a good day as well.
cheers
simon

Attachments

• IMG_7752.jpg
    IMG_7752.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_7747.jpg
    IMG_7747.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_7745.jpg
    IMG_7745.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_7743.jpg
    IMG_7743.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_7742.jpg
    IMG_7742.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_7740.jpg
    IMG_7740.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_7738.jpg
    IMG_7738.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_7751.jpg
    IMG_7751.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_7732.jpg
    IMG_7732.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_7722.jpg
    IMG_7722.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_7721.jpg
    IMG_7721.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_7719.jpg
    IMG_7719.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_7726.jpg
    IMG_7726.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_7720.jpg
    IMG_7720.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
I went on sunday and it was great!

SMITHERS there were only 7 geckos and all were Nephrurus.

Smithers I had the wheeleri and levis there :) With some of my gtps and a couple of bhps :)

Smithers I had the wheeleri and levis there :) With some of my gtps and a couple of bhps :)

Thanks Locky sounds like you have a lovely collection. Esp that Amyae your torturing me with in the for sale ads ;)

I went on Sunday.

Loved all the displays. Some great equipment and amazing specimens on display, that's for sure.
After seeing the Stein enclosures in the flesh all I can say is "Wow" and "I want one". Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back