click clack

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
naww :( well mine arrived in 5days so hopefully it will get to you soon. i got a good pair of forceps on ebay really cheap, and heaps of people use little cardboard boxes or toilet rolls as hides until the snake gets bigger :) my hide was about $15 on ebay aswell (lol im addicted to ebay) my click clacks 15l - it is a bit big for my hatchie but she's happy with her hides and water dish (theres actually no room for anything else) just make sure the heat is only under 1/4 to 1/2 of the click clack :) good on you for getting well prepared before you get your baby lol, ive only had mine for about a month so im new to this aswell but it took me 10 years to feel ready enough to actually go get one :)

What are forceps ? Yer well I started getting anything ready now cause if I got the snake then started asking questions heaps of people on here would b goin off there nut lol god I just can't wait :)

well i want my 1st to be a hatchie wheatbelt stimson n they dont start hatching till december-january :( so it sucks but least it gives be lots of time to get ready and do the best i can when i get it :)

awesome :) my stimson is bout 7months and she's so little, i wouild have loved to have seen her just hatched. she had her first shed since ive had her last week and i measured the skin, she is already 60cm lol she looks so much smaller :)

I have a stimson hatchy and i use toilet rolls for hides at the moment, he loves them cause they are small and i can throw them away if he poopadoops on them which he does frequently lol. i use news paper on the bottom and a heat chord. Very easy to look after. I also have holes on the sides to create air flow. I have a bit of fake greenery in there cause he likes to climb on it, i put the water bowl at cool end. you will probably find he spends most of his time under the paper anyway lol

Ok thanks I'm goin to put the heat mat on tomorrow and sit it on the table and sit the click clack on the heat mat to c how it all goes :) thanks for all your help will b in touch when I get my thermostat lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back