Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a heaps of pics too, but it would be a bit pointless to show the same animals over and over again. So here are some i didnt see as many pictures of, if any.

IMG_4132.jpg

IMG_4129.jpg

IMG_4167.jpg

IMG_4144.jpg

IMG_4152.jpg

IMG_4139.jpg

IMG_4059.jpg

IMG_4105.jpg

IMG_4096.jpg
nawww that gecko is just gorgeous :D

Can someone tell me who had the enclosure display right down the back of the Expo behind the Derm table please.

Bonustokin- your photos are fantastic, thanks for sharing.
I LOVE the one with the little girl in the background- that's great.
The RBB is very nice too.

hey bonus if you look left from the wild rangers sign and see a kid leaning up against the enclosures that me and my stall, get any pics of that ?

brown tree

The Colubrid name escaped you is a Northern brown tree snake... he is gorgeous huh?

Specks, i dont think i did sorry mate. What animals were you displaying? I will have a look for you.

two maccies and two diamond hatchies, one in particular which steiny is intent on taking of my hands aye ben ;)

Thanks for all those photos. We got to the expo and realised we left the cameras on table in GYMPIE LOL. Phones just don't cut it.

hatchling Boxes

Hi,
Is this the one you are talking about? if so they are Reptile One brand

Sorry, posted this in the wrong place...I'm new:?

Attachments

• Reptileone.png
    Reptileone.png
    151.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
get ben who is stein enclosures to post some up
im sure he will have some

nah dont have any sorry. It is sold and delivered already. I will try and take some pics when i deliver his second enclosure. Najanaja has some cool pics of my stand and that enclosure so i will see if i can get him to put them up or send them to me. PS Mick my sponsorship is up and running again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back