New Season Eggs 'Keelbacks'

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dottyback

Reaction score
First eggs for the season for me, a dozen Keelback eggs.
:D

newseasonkeelbackeggs.jpg

Awesome work, I love keelbacks, never had any success breeding mine thoughGood luck with them :)

Nice one! You're having some great results with the Keelbacks, well done. With them having their first clutch so early you should be able to get a few this season. Awesome! :) Good luck with the incubation :)

What are you feeding the parents?

Hey I was wondering how much keelbacks are worth I really want one, also basic things to keep them is it like keeping a water python?

Thanks Peoples! Sdaji, I feed them goldfish at present they are set up in an Aquaponic system, the water quality is excellent plus i feed the goldfish a massive variety of foods one bieng high protein trout pellets.

The parents are set up in a 4x18x2 fish tank in a colony of 5.

more photo's coming soon!

nice work ben. last seasons are going well

Awesome! Your own aquaponics goldfish! That'll give you lots of babies to het the hatchling Keelbacks going too, nice one.

Codysnake: Water Pythons are easiest to keep just like a regular python - it's a bit of a misleading name. Keelbacks are very different from pythons in a lot of ways. If you wanted to you could keep either in a semiaquatic enclosure though.

Thats great! Any news on the first clutch?

I would love some keelbacks but can't really have a nice tank set up until i move next year....... will have to wait :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back