Evening all

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrotique

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi and that I hope this will be a good opportunity to meet other herp-enthusiasts. I currently have one large female Coastal-Diamond cross, whose name is Storm and is about 1.5 years old and very large for her age (not fat, just big in general) who I love to bits.
I've been reading the threads on this site for quite a while for advice so I thought it's about high-time I joined :)

Welcome, im also new here, & so far besides the few that insist on being rude to newies, im sure you will find alot of great people on here that are more then happy to offer advice. Hope you enjoy this site as much as i am. :)

Hey g'day there. Yeh ignore the dopes here.. Most are great people. Enjoy.

Cheers guys - it's always a pleasure to meet nice people :)

Last edited:
Welcome, im also new here, & so far besides the few that insist on being rude to newies, im sure you will find alot of great people on here that are more then happy to offer advice. Hope you enjoy this site as much as i am. :)

Don't mind the ones like this; normally it's because they've asked a basic husbandry question that six thousand other people have asked - and gotten answers to - before, and then felt personally attacked when an advanced keeper has a go at them for being lazy ;)

As long as you do the search function on the site, and a little google research, then you'll find members accommodating and good people. Don't be afraid to ask a question you can't find the answer to though (just not things like "Name my *insert reptile here*" or "What temps should my *insert reptile* be at?")

Feel free to upload piccies of your port mac. APS members love pics :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back