double entertainment unit enclosure.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel408

Reaction score
hey guys just thought i would share some photos of my latest diy project.
hope you's like it.

26072011_007.jpg26072011_004.jpg26072011_003.jpg26072011_002.jpg26072011_001.jpg26072011.jpg

not finished yet though.

lookin nice, very similar unit to the one i will be getting, what will you be keeping in their?

LOL Looks like the 1 I sent to the Salvo's. Kicking myself now.. Looks good.

sorry for the bad pictures. hopefully some jungles or diamonds. or may just sell it. im just experimenting with diy atm

Just been doing one like this

ive just done one almost the same as this one :)

Attachments

• IMG_0656.JPG
    IMG_0656.JPG
    193.5 KB · Views: 208
Yeah i have 3 gecko enclosures down either side ....
hatchie self up top ....
stimmies in the center .... still setting up as i go along .... still need to dress the gecko enclosures and install some LEDS i'm still waiting on to arrive *blasted ebay*

nice. i was going to do mine like that aswell but wanted more snakes. and wanted to keep the tv space so i could watch my snakes in the ads lol

yeah i dunno how the snakes would go with that idea ... with the heat given out from a tv also the vibration from the tv .... might stress them out

didnt think of that. will give it ago anyway and if they seem to stressed out ill just make an extra enclosure in the middle

I'm pretty sure I'm going to have that Invalid Attachment link permanently burned into my eyes from exposure if I see it one more time....

Worst thing is we are all probably missing out on great pictures people are trying to share...

how did you get those branches to stay there? ( the one horizontal in the enclosure )

liquid nail. its really quit strong. i tryed to pull it out and couldnt.

liquid nail. its really quit strong. i tryed to pull it out and couldnt.

In my diamonds' enclosures I actually drilled through the enclosure and into the wood. That way I can remove them easily if I ever decide to re-arrange things.

yer, i didnt really want to damage the wood but thats obviosly an option.

If that was me, I would knock everything out of the mddle and make it one huge enclosure for a snake :D like a bredli or MD

These units look fantastic done up as enclosures!

We have one that is going to be home for our baby Olive, just have to seal everything in pondtite & get some glass cut at the end of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back