My New GTP! Share YOUR enclosures and names!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

briiiziii

Reaction score
Just picked up this absolutely gorgeous little guy from Greg.
I'm so happy with him. Gorgeous colouring and such a curious little fella!

I've nearly 99% decided on naming him Sherbet but would love to hear what names you guys have given your GTP's!
Also any enclosure pics would be great :)

Thanks!

IMG_0269.jpgIMG_0275.jpgIMG_0277.jpgIMG_0278.jpg

My jaw just dropped when I saw your snake. That yellow is amazing! Hopefully she turns into a stunning kawasaki green for you :D

Congrats.

what a beautiful little snake. be sure to keep us updated!!!!
thanks for sharing!

Haha i sure hope he turns into a nice kawasaki green too!
Your obviously obsessed with those bikes haha.

And Igotje, yes i got it from Greg Prostamo. He deffinately knows his stuff and was extremely helpful.
Native Aussie, yeah :)

Anyone got any enclosures or name suggestions or any advice? :)

hahah i was even thinking of naming him nagini (from harry potter) but i might save that one for a different snake...maybe a diamond or darwin or something?

and thank-you! being a hairdresser certainly keeps it interesting!

:D that is soo sick i wish we were allowed them over here in perth :( . call it OI

Haha i sure hope he turns into a nice kawasaki green too!
Your obviously obsessed with those bikes haha.

Haha yeah, raced and ridden motocross for years. Can't anymore because I moved away for uni -.-

I named my first snake Nagini after voldemorts snake, but she went back to the breeder and I couldn't name my other ones after her :(

hahah love it. im getting a murray darling just so i can call it nagini. i think she was a blue-ish green-ish grey-ish mix in the movies. so yeh maybe not the best theme for a gtp.

Awww why did Nagini go back to the breeder, Kawasaki?

and yeah i just love the name but a gtp needs something a bit more out there :)

I was thinking about naming the little sucker bananas but they eventually turn green and theres nothing worse than green bananas!
:p

hey :) id stick to a tub for a lil bit or one of them really small exo terra vivs they are great for humidity and can hold water too, very pretty lol the snake is amazing to, id go banans sounds awsome, iv bought of greg too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back