Did i say something wrong.........

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dislike bigots nearly as much as I dislike racist bigots. They generally have low self esteem, poor education or are morons. They tend to take every piece of garbage they see as verbatim truth.
Like an idiot who handed in a census form before they were even due to be filled out, now really, moron? definitely.
Its always the fault of someone else.

IT WAS A JOKE!!! I didnt send in my form yet, nor is that what i will write on it when i do.......IT WAS A JOKE!! Now who's the idiot?? :rolleyes: Or was that moron?? :lol: As for hating racists.......well gee im glad im safe from your hatred then, cause as i said.......with bi racial children i am definately not a racist! U know what i hate though......people who have to jump in & have their say without even reading simple things i have already said anyway!

who can fill my cences out i cant read

Pretty sure there are a few people here that will do it for you......you know, just to help your community & all! Or hang on, maybe you are just lazy?? ;)

Bel711, I'd just like to say I think the original post is fricking hilarious. I also think it is so relevant and has brought up so many issues that we - as Australians - have with the way our census (and yes, government) is run. For me, the big issue is the religion question, As a non Christian/non patriarchal religion adherent, the fact that every choice on the form - leaving 'other' out for the moment - is a Christian sect or form of patriarchal based religion, is really very offensive.
Someone else mentioned that there a question about transport, yet only about what car you drive, well, I'm 30 and I don't drive, I have never held a full license and rely on public transport, so how does this help me? Or make the govt. aware of the issues that affect me? I haven't done the census yet, so please forgive me if there are questions which are relevant, but I agree that maybe it should be scrapped and a new one compiled that will actually inform the govt. about the Australian people, not just tell them what they want to hear. (I have and ecensus number, just haven't bothered yet as I am so steamed up about 'other' lol).

Well you have until tuesday 9th august to try get your head around the 'other' Jen, cause whatever you do, dont fill it in yet, its not time! (& even making a joke about sending it in early caused me to be labelled an 'idiotic moron'.......must add that to my list right under a bigot & a racist......:lol:) Reptilian-Kman mentioned tin foil before......while i dont need it to survive the brain washing tactics of our government i do think some people here have tin foil for a brain! Is it really so hard to stop calling people names or to at least read what has been said before putting ur 2 cents in......i feel like im at primary school with my children......'your an idiot'.....'well your a moron'......'oh thats it im dobbing'.......i mean seriously......if you dont like what i posted, dont read it, let alone ruin my mood with your pointless comments!

I was under the impression it was how things are in your household ON the 9th of August... You could have a friend staying at your house that night and you'd have to put them down... so doing it early could become incorrect by the 9th; you never know what will happen in that time unless you can predict the future.

(I remember this from the last census which was a while ago, so I could be wrong..)

That's right Equinny!

There are still a lot of people that have already filled out the e-census.

That's right Equinny!

There are still a lot of people that have already filled out the e-census.

Well - wouldn't it make sense to not allow the e-census to be filled out prior to the said time on the 9th of August?

In NZ we skipped the census this year because of the Christchurch earthquakes.

I did my bit for the Australian Stats by doing one of those 'random' household questionnaires.

I did avoid it for quite some time as there was very little incentive for me to be home and wait for the stat man to come... I avoided him and avoided him and avoided him...

Eventually he caught up with me and we had a lovely chat in the morning sun...

I have done my bit!

This is the funniest thread i have read in a long time.. Thankyou for the original joke Bel and thankyou to all the people that attacked her about it i have never laughed so hard in a long time....
You guys would all be the same people that thought Russel Coight's all aussie adventures was real and rang and complained about it....

I thought the OP smacked of self righteous bigotry. I still think so. My opinion.

Lucky i dont care what you think of me or the joke! Cause I 2 could tell you what my opinion is about you from the little i have heard, but im better then that, i dont feel the need to attack you just cause you have me! BTW, FYI, i will say it again, i did not make the 'joke' up, i simply shared it, but if that makes me a self righteous bigot, all good, i still sleep at night! :D

since i grew hair on my chest !( about 10 days ago )

i have never been , filled one in , been present when details were filled in on the nite , in a cenus !!

and i dont intend to this year as well

cenus is a waste of time, money, and better yet it makes morons feel like there govenment is doing something for them !!!!

long live the jedi knights

Ahhahaahahah great answer Bel711 :D:D and pythrulz, hhahahha Jedi as a religion what a pissa :lol:

Bleeding heck!!!, someone posts a joke and everyone gets their knickers in a knot. It is almost funnier than the original joke.:)

For general information, the census is not for either party to use, (although they both will), it is a compilation of numbers and statistics for the statisticians office to use so they can see populations, growths, where they need to upgrade infrastructure etc. Anywhere you see something like a description of Australia and see populations of Australia, the states, the cities, towns etc, all this comes from the census. The information is used by all levels of governments, in all departments and is used to help you and your area so you should fill out the forms and do it as accurately as you can. As far as religion is concerned, it is a personal thing and if you want to write the truth or just have some fun with it, it should be up to you. Personally, I think we need less Jedis and more Siths so I will be putting down Sith Lord.:)

Here's an example of an Australian Census in use as fugawi described:

Waga Waga - Population: 46,735 - 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 15 August 2008.

Check for yourself if you don't believe me....

2006 Census QuickStats : Wagga Wagga (Urban Centre/Locality)

By the way - the most important bit of data for Waga Wagians is this... Females 52.2% (24,398 ) and males 47.8% (22,337)

There are 2061 spare females in Waga Waga for you blokes!

Now the Census just paid itself off!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back