Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reptile Outlet

Reaction score
Hey guys,

We’re happy to announce that at long last, Scales & Tails Australia now have magazine binders available. The binders are black, each holds six copies of our magazine, and
is designed to keep your magazines looking like new. Buyers have a choice of the following four covers which have been taken from our magazine Cover Shots: Black-headed Python, Green Tree Python, Frill-necked Lizard, Green Tree Frog.

They were a huge hit at the Gold Coast Expo on the weekend and we’re sure you’ll love them.

Binders_-_Ash_-_All_four.jpg

Looking good Joy, so 3 binders should hold all the issues published so far? What's the cost and delivery arrangements?

They're looking good Joy - what a fantastic idea!

Jamie

Are they included in the subscription or a separate cost?

Looking good Joy, so 3 binders should hold all the issues published so far? What's the cost and delivery arrangements?

Michael, three will hold all 18 issues published so far, but we've put the fourth one out already because we will soon be going to print with issue 19 (September 2011).

Subscriber Price is: $22.00 a binder plus postage.
Non Subscriber Price is: $25.00 a binder plus postage.

Postage works out at:
$12.55 to post either one or two binders (two will fit in the one smaller postage bag),
or
$20.85 to post either three, four, five or six binders (up to six will fit into the bigger bag).

Cheers
Joy

Last edited:
They do seem a bit expensive. What's the quality like? Will you be having any with pics of those ghastly Hog-nosed Snakes, Ball Pythons or Corn Snake morphs? I reckon they'd sell well!

J

The quality is supurb as you would imagine, and they are worth every cent.
cheers
Joy

Awesome Idea...

I have purchased all 4 binders... 3 are full already... I am happy to say that they look very professional on my bookshelf..
I love the cover pics..... They are very sturdy and good quality and great protection for any magazine collection....
Thanks for making them available Scales and Tales...

I'm kicking myself for not buying them at the expo, I had already run out of money by the time I saw them. I will be ordering a set for sure!

I'll get them in November to save on postage (I have got the stingy gene in me).

Looking good joy, it'll save my neck and look better than leaving the stack of S&TA mags on the unit in the dinning room.:)

I keep my Scales & Tails mags and Reptile Australasia mag in locked cabinets in seperate rooms..

Poor sellers my butt!!! The pet shop near work sells out within about 2 days of them coming in!

Love the folders Joy.. might have to be a good gf and get Nick some so he doesn't lose his mags!!!

They do look great Joy, I'll be ordering a set shortly, well done :)

thats enough

any more threads like this or the other one and I will delete all these threads off the forum and infract everyone who posted troublemaking posts in them SPONSOR OR NOT.. your adults who should know better.. and thats from both sides of this fence.. this forum wont be used as some childish battleground.. so stop this rubbish now..
GROW UP THE LOT OF YOU and sort out your problems somewhere else..

Last edited:
I shall ask the boss for a couple more hours, I MUST have all 4.
Deff better than just a stack on a shelf. Can't wait.
Will there be others in the future?

They proved a popular and good idea at the expo so everyone should grab theres while they last!! ;)

smit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back