2011 pairing.. Exciting!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helikaon

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Another member and i have decided to give this pairing ago again. the female was a bit small last year and we were a bit late in the season, but this year shes more then big enough and we've started nice and early. Should be some exciting bubs produced from this pair. the male is a proven breeder and has already produces some cracker bubs with a relatively normal eastern female, so this pairing should have alot of potential.

Keep and eye on this space and we will hopefully have some updated photos for you at the end of the year.
male
P1090291.jpgP1090289.jpg

female
P1090297.jpgP1090295.jpg

Hope they have bubs for you this year Gaz.... can't wait to see what they produce!

i am rather excited nothing better then waiting to see what pops out. now its almost time for the state of origin!!! QLDER!!!

certainly are, no mating behaviour yet as they are brumating. but we had quite a few matings last year so he should do the job and this year its jsut her with him so he doesnt have split focus.

All the best with your project really nice breeding stock you have. :)

cheers, As soon as the white boys bubs from last year shed ill snap a few pics to show how theyve progressed. they are getting rather pale now a days.

Fingers crossed for a successful mating!

I still don't know if I have a pair or not.:?

yeah i have a few pairings brewing, it will be a fun season, i jsut wish this cold weather would go away

Any progress yet Gary ? It seems to be warming up a bit here how is it over your way ?

cheers nico

im hoping this male will go this year he wasnt interested in my female last year

Attachments

• bluey's 005.JPG
    bluey's 005.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 94
  • out in the sun sept 2010 074.JPG
    out in the sun sept 2010 074.JPG
    160.9 KB · Views: 91
They look nice Byron. Good luck.

Are they starting to show any intrest yet Gary ? Mine have been getting more active the last couple of weeks :)

cheers Nico

looks like a few mating scars on the girl, they arent fully awake though but i have had a few males patroling during the warm days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back