Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I shall ask the boss for a couple more hours, I MUST have all 4.
Deff better than just a stack on a shelf. Can't wait.
Will there be others in the future?

Yes TaraLeigh..... We plan on bringing out ample choice of covers.
cheers
Joy

No, not at all.
Joy, did I give you a copyright release to use that image other than with the article? :shock:

Last edited:
No, not at all.
Joy, did I give you a copyright release to use that image other than with the article? :shock:

I would think when you gave S &TA permission to use it as an article they could use it as such. Seems to me the binders are advertising the mag and that specific article so they can use the pic as such.

Awesome! I see all my nagging paid off eh, Joy? lol. This is great news.

No, not at all.

private message joy if you want to know this information please michael and keep this out of the thread and off the forum please.. I wont warn you or others again..

If I infract anyone its not going to be 1 infraction point.. I'll go straight to the admin control panel and start with a banning period from a minimum week to a month.. and sponsors will get a minimum two weeks banning straight up.. just try me..

May I ask how the magazine is held? Do I need to punch holes in the mag? An inside view of the folders would be great.

Cheers, Jen

No holes Jen, a thin piece of wire slips down the middle of each mag, and the ends of the wire sit neatly into the top and bottom of the binders :)

Great idea Joy. Good to have all the issues in nicely presented folders.

Looking good Joy, can you do one with a Boa on the front ? :)

how about one with a real snake ash.. like a jungle :D

I guess Jungles are OK to get someone used to little snakes before they graduate to the real deal. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back