Do you train your partners?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like she is well trained michael!
My partner is almost trained she knows how to feed all the geckos and GTP's but she still wont go near my jungles yet.

but she still wont go near my jungles yet.

Hmm... My son has Jungles and they are like puppies, but he got some Scrubby's yesterday...

Not sure how I feel about having to do anything with them ;)

Hahaha training
79d82cdb-4d8b-bfa3.jpg

I dont think I will ever have any luck with my boyfriend. We have been together for 3 years, and when he has to stay over he either sets a stretcher bed up out in the garage, or puts a mattress in his van and sleeps in that. Most of my snakes are in my loungeroom, But I do have one in a decorative enclosure in the bathroom area, and my big coastal girl is in a 5ft enclosure in my bedroom. Plus Im in the process of setting up a 4ft tank for some gecko's. Ive adjusted quite well to having their enclosure lights on in my room.. I love going to bed watching my coastal girl hunt around her enclosure..

My GF is great with my animals, cleans, feeds, even gives breeding a go for fun, allthough she was pretty good with them to begin with, no training required, tips perhaps. I did however have to talk my mum through taking eggs a few times and also taking hatchies from the incubator and 'setting' the up, its good now she knows I can still get away (not for long) over that christmas period and she happily deals with them.

I just want to be able to train people to come back to my house. Even the front yard would do. :(

On another topic.......i have tried to no avail to train my partner to hang his towel up after a shower! :rolleyes: But we did master putting the toilet seat down.......all that took was a sign 'either you put the seat down or you can clean the bathrooms & toilets for the next month.......P.S- i love you' ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back