Hatchling racks at this years Gold Coast expo ... didn't anybody get contact details?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

montay

Reaction score
Hi all - at the Gold Coast reptile expo last weekend, there was a display of very simple hatchling racks with custom made plastic tubs that partially opened on the top.
The guy gave me his business card so that I could go online and make an order.
I can't find the card anywhere.
Does anybody know how I might get in contact with the manufacturer?
thanks in anticipation ...

I know the one you mean.
Google 'Adrians Reptile World' and maybe contact him? He may be able to tell you who they are. They were at the same stand as him.
They were from Germany from memory.

If you're talking about the black one's with the clear perspex sliding lid, they were Reptile One branded and were available from the pet store (so I was told) on the far wall behind where Baden (solar 17) was set up in the middle and to the left of the scales and tails stall.

EDIT: Just re-read your post and noticed the partially opening lid part. You're talking about the all clear plastic tubs. Were $4.99 or something.

Shellfish I think you're right, they were imported from Germany

Cheers,
Allan

The ones I am thinking of are clear plastic with a hinged lid that opens up three quarters of the length of the tub top.

Someone must have a list of exhibitors.Unless some people can start a list for others to add to,just a thought because I forgot a couple there that I would like to look more into.

Troy Cooper would surely be able to provide such a list?
Maybe PM him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back