I am an IDIOT and ebay hates me

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

feathergrass

Reaction score
:oops: so i went to update my ebay and then bought an item and paid for it and holy heck ebay hadnt caught up to me and paid it with my old addy as postal.
so i emailed the seller and explained that to him iwth new addy enclosed
He replied back and said he would refund the purchase and just make sure my details ahve been updated then pay for it again.
which i did
and ended up *smashes head on screen* buy 2 of the item with only the amount for 1 in the account.
dont know how that happened ( am thinkning its my blonde comming out) so i have had to email the poor guy and ask if theres anyway he can remove one of the items so i can pay for the one i want
( if it was monday i would understand cos mondays hate me)

heheh thank you both so much for that both of you and Kelly my daughter is the one who normally has these momments like thinkning chickens have 4 legs or looking for a wooden fry pan and shes 14 ......i think i finially found where she gets it from ...or i got it from her :)

Like they say ******* happens Ive done that on ebay though bought and paid foe an then forgot to update my addres so was sent to an old address

yeah i wouldve been in a heck of a panic ....today i cna laugh at what i have done though :) and put it down to just one of those htings :)

last week i bought three pairs of fake oakey sunglasses ( i collect them ) $460.00 worth still waiting for refunds and i will lose $125.00 on a sale and payment from bank deposit !!!

they take pics of originals oakleys then send you fakes !!!

and between me and the misses we had our account suspended as we spent over paypals account limit !!!

no thta would make me mad buying multiples accidently is one thing but someone passing off fakes as original is somethign els..good luck with paypal though i have decided i may not try ebay again for a while :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back