Worst TV ads...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing is when theres a whole 2 hour session of infomercials, who would sit there and watch them all?!

the ahh bra ads...when the girls advertising them have fake boobs that'd stand up under a cinderblock, and the real girls wearing them look like their boobs HAVE been crushed under a cinderblock!

I'm an insomniac and I leave my TV on at night because of bad tinnitus, so I have seen a lot of awful infomercials.

The Ahh Bra is by far the worst ad out there.. seriously, the bra is sooo ugly! "Why look like this, when you can look like this".. I'd rather wear a bra in the wrong size than the Ahh Bra. Imagine going out on a date and things go so well that your bra is seen and you're wearing one of those.

They don't show any examples of women below a D cup either.. I reckon it'd make A cup boobs look like golf balls.

Worst worst ad ever!

One that I loved was the Extra Dry tongue ad, I know a lot of people hated it, but I liked it.

Does anyone remember the "Just squeeze" ad for orange juice and the ad just showed bums? song went "Just squeeze, just squeeze, please please please, just squeeze".

The 'go to be Jessica' ad was a good one too. I still tell people to go to bed and call them Jessica. Wish I could find a copy of the ad so I can show some friends who are too young to remember it and are confused as to why I'm calling them Jessica.

Anyone see the Gruen Transfer last night? Mentioned the coles ad as the worst of 2011, also showed a really funny parody of it called "Colworths" google it but be warned... its a bit inappropriate ;)

The Ahh Bra is by far the worst ad out there.. seriously, the bra is sooo ugly! "Why look like this, when you can look like this".. I'd rather wear a bra in the wrong size than the Ahh Bra. Imagine going out on a date and things go so well that your bra is seen and you're wearing one of those.
Agreed, the Ahh Bra looks absolutely revolting! Give me an uncomfortable sexy bra over that any day!

The Coles ad makes me want to go on a kill spree.

You'd think they could afford to hire a decent advertising agency.
TV is now a thing of the past here as is radio as they both make me want to go on a killing spree, in fact I constantly tell my son when we are out shopping "if I have to keep hearing this song, jingle, ad etc I am going to kill someone"

I dont like the new ads for Virgin mobile.....makes me wanna gag.....

Without a doubt its the coles ad,annoying cretins they are!

juLIA trying in vain to sell the Carbon Tax....................but i am priveleged, ,cos I have never seen it........Sure-as Hell though, I have paid for it..

worst ad EVER -LBL - light bladder leakage,....UGH!

Gotta love the "banned ads" [video=youtube_share;LAMmDqtlR-Q]http://youtu.be/LAMmDqtlR-Q[/video]

another one no one has mentioned is the Pro Active adds :x

pro active ads - a mate said too me once that 7 days and ya pimples are gone and i thought wait a sec it only takes about 7 days and a pimple is gone what a tosser !!!

trouble - i agree wish i could give you 10 likes - with free steak knives

Proactive is so bad. I hate those ads. I just want to go up to the people on them & smother them in moisturizer, they're poor skin. It has benzoyl peroxide in it. It's so strong it lightens your towels that you use. They don't get pimples because their skin is like a barren planet... Hate those ads!Also, chicken treat ads. Everyone in WA will not what I'm talking about. Diddly diddly! Ugh.

I dont like the new ads for Virgin mobile.....makes me wanna gag.....

I used to hate them...now they confuse me.

I was watching the Pommy "come dine with me" in bordem...and that guy was on it?! is that where they found him?!

Proactive is so bad. I hate those ads. I just want to go up to the people on them & smother them in moisturizer, they're poor skin. It has benzoyl peroxide in it. It's so strong it lightens your towels that you use. They don't get pimples because their skin is like a barren planet... Hate those ads!Also, chicken treat ads. Everyone in WA will not what I'm talking about. Diddly diddly! Ugh.

I hate the chicken treat ads too! I'm from NSW originally and when I first saw the chicken treat sign - right next to a red rooster sign - I of course made a comment on the golden 'hmm' right next to the red 'hmm'...

While we're on the topic of chicken ads, anyone seen the "super rooster" ads? *Retches violenty*

The CGU ad with the crappy band, I actually get angry at the tv.

The missus hate the t is for twings ad with that lady, she gets violent when she she's it, scary stuff.

The winner is the sham wow ad, considering he murdered his wife all I can think about is if he used the sham wow to mop the blood up :D

Can't think of the product, pretty sure its insurance, but the ads with the beatnik singing? oh, baaaaaadddd.

The CGU ad with the crappy band, I actually get angry at the tv.

The missus hate the t is for twings ad with that lady, she gets violent when she she's it, scary stuff.

The winner is the sham wow ad, considering he murdered his wife all I can think about is if he used the sham wow to mop the blood up :D

What? The guy that does that ad murdered his wife. who is he?

Can't think of the product, pretty sure its insurance, but the ads with the beatnik singing? oh, baaaaaadddd.

Thats the CGU ad I meant, awful huh.

Yeah the sham wow guy went to jail, I think it was just for beating a prostitute but the rumors were murdering his wife first. Either way there is blood.

SHAM-WOW, great for cleaning victims blood..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back