The "Mrs" birthday prezzie ;)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerCoastal

Reaction score
So yesterday i took my partner shopping for her birthday, and with her being a "60's housewife" makes it hard to buy for her. After spending a few hours walking through clothes shops, jewelry stores, and everywhere else in between i suggested we go visit a mate. Just so happened that he had a 2 y/o female WA BHP for sale. I've never really been into the aspidites so wasnt really interested, but my mrs was taken back by the personality. I had a spare enclosure at home, so after we finished our coffee, we went home. As usual i got sent on a mission to the supermarket, so i used it as my chance to swing back to my mates and pick it up... i wish all birthday shopping was that easy ;)

bhp1.jpg

bhp2.jpg

bhp3.jpg

bhp4.jpg

gorgeous BHP and a grest birthday present. Perhaps you could take my hubby shopping for something similar? Its my bday next week and a BHP would do me just finr :D

Your missus must be one very happy woman!

Wow, what a great present! Was she surprised?

I was waiting for the whole, "Oh so its a present for ME?!" but she was rather excited when i came back with it. I had to remind her that we had to have tea so we could put the kids to bed and that the snake needs to settle in so she would put it down. Its so calm to handle, even my son had a hold and he's not really keen on them. Right now its trying to get out of its enclosure to go exploring ;)

Just drop lots of hints if thats what you want, helps if there is a spare enclosure waiting ;)

Yeah, it is pretty good that you actually picked up on those hints!

the enclosure was sitting there for a few months she just hadnt decided on what she wanted to put in it, so she didnt have to say much

You're a good man to get her such an awesome present :)

i can't complain,my hubby lets me have whatever i want,usually.we wives are a lucky lot sometimes...........doesn't make up for all the ****ty things men do tho,but it helps.........happy wife = happy life.

You're doing well.... this would never be possible with me, I have to have them all filled :lol:

i built the enclosure for my partner so she could get a snake or a lizard so i could try to get her a bit more involved in my hobby. My empty enclosures stay that way for a few days at most as i build them as i plan to buy the snake ;)

Couldn't have gotten a better bday present! Beautiful snake, definately on my 'to get' list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back