New project :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimberlyann

Reaction score
View attachment 212677

Just thought id share the new tank we are making today, has cost us nothing so far, the wood had been ripped off a wardrobe we pulled apart in the house, it just needs some glass(which we are getting for free of the MIL from her old sliding doors) and some vents and lights :)

You've got to love "minimal expense" enclosures, well done. Be careful with the glass from the MIL. If it's reasonably old it won't be very thick, or up to current specs for floor level and may be unsafe to use. The enclosure isn't small and a slight knock at floor level or a decent push from a determined large python could result in dramas. One member here had a BHP crack the window on the enclosure. Sometimes economy doesn't pay off.
You should be able to create something wonderful in something that size

I forgot to ask what you're planning on putting in there apart from humans :)

:) the only trouble with that species is that they want feeding too often !

wish my tradie friends liked snakes and would make enclosures for me! hahaha

hope all goes well with it! is a lovely size!

Hahahaahaha guys what a crack up! We ordered some glass from our local aquarium instead of getting the old glass cause the sliding doors where very scratched and chipped so i wasnt to keen on how safe they where heres some more photos, just need the doors and its done :) Put it on some legs off a old futon bed we chucked, a spare heat light and some vents from left over wire from the rat cages, still havent paid a cent for anything :)

View attachment 212697View attachment 212698View attachment 212699

Its for the Het Olive im planning on getting one day :)

I would remove that wire mesh and use something that wont cut into the snake's nose!

Ohh would it really? dont freak me out please ive have a couple of bottles of wine, should i but some of the pastic stuff???

View attachment 213026

Well we got our glass and now its all done, i will have all my money saved up for my Olive by Wednesday so wish my luck guys :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back