LOST Sulphur-Crested Cockatoo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaredasha

Reaction score
Hi All,

I know this is probably a long-stretch, but I am desperate to find our lost cockatoo-Roger.

We're at Pimpama on northern Gold Coast & unfortunately Roger flew out the back & was startled before I had a chance to get to him.

I have posted fliers in the area, & called local vets/pound/pet stores. He only went missing this morning, but he isn't wild & I'm not sure how he'll cope in the elements for too long.

I appreciate any suggestions on how to maximise our chances of returning Roger safely home.

Thanks Bron

Your Cockatoo

Hi There I just wanted to know what your cockatoo looked like and if you found Him? We have someones pet that talks and visits us daily and spends most of the day on our deck. Long shot but thought I would give it a go. Thank You

I'll let my parents know, they live a few suburbs away but its amazing how far they can travel. Goodluck finding him

Good Luck. Not sure how my Rocky would go if he flew odd. Got out twice and just hung out with the dogs for the day. Rocky is 20. Got friends and family there I shall let know.

I'm in Sydney, so I'm not any help. Good luck! Hope you find him ASAP, safe and sound :(

this is four months old....

guessing he's found it or it's long gone :\

Whoops, didn't see the age of the thread.

haha no worries...wasn't having a go!

I wouldn't normally look either, especially if no-one had replied...I'd assume it were new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back