DIY hide and branch

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey they look really good. You did a great job. Wouldn't it have been easier to just get a real branch though?

yeh it probs would of been easier to get a real branch but i have alot of polystyrene lying around so i just thought id make one to fit the enclosure perfectly!!

Oh okay cheers. Sounds awesome. Love your work. I really look forward to more photos and also, trying something similar myself.
I made a ladder [snake perch] the other day. A bamboo, silicon and string one. Pretty proud. Just want to get more into the DIY now!

sounds good can u post a photo please :)

Wow. Very nice work :D Cheers for the images, don't be afraid to upload more. Hehe. Love it. Looks like the snake does as well.
And thankyou very much- but it's yet to be used. Don't know who/or what I'm going to have in this/that enclosure [which the ladder is in for the pics] yet.
This has just inspired me even more to get into some foam work.

Wow. Very nice work :D Cheers for the images, don't be afraid to upload more. Hehe. Love it. Looks like the snake does as well.
And thankyou very much- but it's yet to be used. Don't know who/or what I'm going to have in this/that enclosure [which the ladder is in for the pics] yet.
This has just inspired me even more to get into some foam work.

oh ok so what r u thinking of getting for the enclosure ? and yes im planning on making heaps more things so more n more photos lol

btw just thought id say i painted all the things in the enclosure too. i didn make the rockwall or the little rocks but i painted them all :D

lol looks to small for something i would try to start with. Struggling to do my 2ft by 2ft custom background as it is.

awsome job it looks great , next build you do can you take some pics of the painting stages , the paint work looks so realistic .

cheers nico

thanks guys. yeh im in the process of trying to find a nice big tv cabinet that ill convert into a enclosure and im going to do a full rock wall all the way around with a waterfall n stuff at the bottom ill take heaps of photos and put them up when its all done. it should look great :)

just curious the log is it waterproof ( no nothing about diy) am looking at trying to make a log for my enclosure one that will stand being washed and stuff

well i dont think its waterproof i would have to use pond tight or something but yeh i can clean it with water n all but i dont think it would be a good idea for me to soak it.

yeh the woodstock cans didnt take me that long to make lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back