How many eggs can Stimmies lay?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

codysnake

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I just baught a stimmie off Sonia Dewdney and now looking for a male, the 6 month old girl i baught is quite nice but never realised how freaking small they are!
I have carpets and had bhp's but never anataresias. How big is their clutch for first year breeding (hopefully breed next year) i know it would be small butt just how small?
Kinda forgot to ask :3 too busy drewling at her collection! some eye catchers for me are the bandy bandy's!

i have had 8-16 for the first clutch at 18 months

Checking my copy of Keeping and Breeding Australian Pythons, the average number of eggs is 12 and the range laid is 7 to 13.

the 6 month old girl i baught is quite nice but never realised how freaking small they are!

Yeah, my stimmie is nearly 8 months old and even at around 60 cms in length she's still very small, especially when she's coiled up in a corner.

Yeah, my stimmie is nearly 8 months old and even at around 60 cms in length she's still very small, especially when she's coiled up in a corner.

My little fella is about the same, just over 8 months and around 63cm, he still fits in a standard panadol box as his favorite hide, don't know how but he does.

oh wow haha thats cool :) yeah my little girl is only 6 months and im thinking about getting her a nice little panadol box :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back