Worst TV ads...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol the twinings lady is called Nigella Lawson :lol:

Realllllly hate Nigellas unbearable over-the-top camera flirting. Anyone seen her before her show got so big? LOL she wasn't so nice and polished...and the teeth weren't too great.

It seems kinda suss doesnt it?

I'm like waiting for them to ravage each other everytime I see it! I don't want them too...but they've made it so suss!

And I also hate the guy in the CGU ad...and I hate anything to do with womens....feminine products...especially that guy who sticks them on his arms....yuk !!! I....(wait for it guys)..... LOVE..the Coles down, down ad... :) :) Woollies idea of a pathetic copy....nowhere near as good as the coles.
Other hates are....Godfreys, Harvey Norman, and anything else that screams at you....I just mute them...or go to the loo.

I hate anything to do with womens....feminine products...especially that guy who sticks them on his arms....yuk !!!
Are you kidding that ads HILARIOUS! Even my mum likes it, its a breath of fresh air from the stupid coles ads and the painful QLD government ads.

I hate the add of that pad guy who sticks them all over himself! It's so annoying!!

Weird that people hate it, I reckon its one of the best ad's ever but imagine being that guy and going out.

'Hey, arent you the pad guy?!' hahaha

Yes, I think I do find that.... pad ....advert offensive....to me...and I know I'm old fashioned, but some things in life are private and personal and I really hate ads like those. In ..... my day :) ..... ladies hygene products .... were kept under the counter wrapped in brown paper at the chemist. Now you see ads about incontinance and all sorts of panty liners...and late at night even condoms....I just don't like them. All women know what they are and where to buy them....I don't see why they have to be shown on tv....as I said before....YUK !! :)

The CGU ad with the crappy band, I actually get angry at the tv. The missus hate the t is for twings ad with that lady, she gets violent when she she's it, scary stuff. The winner is the sham wow ad, considering he murdered his wife all I can think about is if he used the sham wow to mop the blood up :D
I actually have to mute the tv or change station when that bastard comes on ' windows... Have nothing to do with the wind' SHUT UUUUPPP

I honestly dont see how, maybe girls find it offensive somehow...

I don't find it offensive. It just makes me cringe every time it comes on because he just seems really stupid... and I would be in agony if he was my boyfriend/husband ;)

Another add I hate is the one for the car, and he's singing that rap song, and he forgets to buy the nappies or something... I really don't like that one ha ha ha.

I don't find it offensive. It just makes me cringe every time it comes on because he just seems really stupid... and I would be in agony if he was my boyfriend/husband ;)

Another add I hate is the one for the car, and he's singing that rap song, and he forgets to buy the nappies or something... I really don't like that one ha ha ha.

Oh I love that rap song one.....I love to turn the volume up and sing along with it. It's the only rap song I've ever liked in my life. LOL

I hate the add of that pad guy who sticks them all over himself! It's so annoying!!

I held a dress up party last year, one guy dressed up like this. We had a voting/prize thing for the best dressed and he won the male division out of 60 something guests. It was gold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back