Prices??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hazza

Reaction score
Hi there! I have a Childrens python and i was thinking of selling her or breeding her, witch would be the better approach? and how much would i get for selling her and breeding her?

Well selling her will provide cash and breeding will probably(last time I checked) require a partner which will require cash.
Just what is it you hope to achieve?

Well, i know that but my most preffered approach would be to sell her. how much do you think she will fetch? she is about 1 1/2 2 years old.

ok, well she is just a small snake and was my first but now i want more room and money for more enclosures.

you're selling a small snake...so you can make room...for enclosures likely for bigger animals?

...just sell her.

I just sold a gravid stimmie female to a breeder for 100 bucks anteresia don't fetch much these days unless you got quality wheatbelts or something special you will be lucky to get rid of her for more than 150 unless you get lucky and strike an inexperienced over keen buyer

Please sell the poor thing. Don't breed an animal you have no feelings for, don't get more animals if money is all you are after. If money is what you want, get a job - or a better one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back