Happy birthday to my baby boy........

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bel03

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
My little man is 6 today.......where did the last 5yrs go.......i swear im still 21! ;) Its amazing watching your babies grow, but comparing photos from then till now......WOW, how much they do change! He is still my pride & joy & always will be my 'baby', he makes me so very proud, he is becoming such a wonderful little man, so kind, gentle & thoughtful, i love him to pieces!

oh dont scare me like that! :lol: My eldest is 9.......although i think she believes she is 18!

Happy Birthday to your little boy Bel! Time flies once you have kids I have notced, and yes when you think about hoe much they have grown its enough to make a person cry!!!

I have his photos from kindy beside his first school photo taken just a few weeks ago, & it is suprising to see the changes, u kinda miss it as its happening! But yeah, definately a 'tear jerking' moment......im glad im not the only one!

I found the album of brand new baby pics the other day. I was sitting at the computer crying when hubby came home, we looked at me and asked what I was doing, I told him and we looked at them together, next thing you know he was crying as well!!!

Hey Bel! Happy Birthday to your little guy!! I'm experiencing a similar thing but my baby is about to be 9!!!! How does that happen?!?! Goes WAY too fast!!! Hope you have a wonderful day with him, take lots of photos!!!

Oh thats so sweet! It sure is a blessing to be a parent, we are given something so small & precious & they grow to become such incredible little people!

Happy Birthday to your little boy. Time goes by so quickly, you don't seem to notice all the changes till you you back and think wow, look how much they have grown. No matter how big they are they will always be your babies :).

My little brother just turned 11. It seems like only yesterday that I was eagerly waiting for news of his birth.

Happy birthday to your boy.

happy birthday to your little man! they do grow fast i know! mines only three and it only feels like a year ago since he was born, lol. its amazing watching them grow and learn, i love reading about other loving parents and their beautiful babies, makes me teary lol :)

Thanks for all Izaiah's birthday wishes, i will be sure to show him these when he comes home from school. Im sure he will feel quite special! Kelly, enjoy every moment, from the age of 3 is when i noticed the most 'changes'.......from personality to their features, my little man seems like a completely different kid from 3yrs ago, & i think that since starting school this year, the changes have come quicker & quicker! It is amazing to watch them grow into their own people, but at the same time.......I WANT MY BABY BACK!! :lol:

Renenet- my baby brother just turned 18 & i still remember waiting for him to enter the world......he was born at home on the couch!

Have as much fun as you can with your little boy in about 6 years he wont want to know you They grow up so quickly Its a wonderoes world for a kid not so much when you grow older and see all the coldness of life happy birtday to your little man

Oh i think i will very lucky to get another 6yrs of interest out of him! My daughter is now 9 & discovered boys this year, so mummy has kinda taken a back burner with her already! However in saying that, i overheard her telling her friend the other day that 'mum says we are too young to worry about boyfriends/girlfriends yet, so i think i will wait until i am older for a boyfriend' :D PHEEEWWWWW! Im glad she still listens even while rolling the eyes the entire time!

Awww happy birthday little man! My wee boy's going on 3 this year and daddy's little princess will be 5: first one off to school! I'm looking forward to it, but not if you know what I mean :shock::cry::lol::cry:

Oh yes, the emotions when they are 'starting school'.......when my daughter started school......4yrs ago, i was fine, but it helped that she was super ready & overly keen......my son though......never one to like seperation, suprised the heck out of me when not one tear was shed when he started prep this year.......by him anyway, i cried like a baby ALL day! :( I still, 8mths later, ask myself why he just suddenly got over the need to be with me, when i still wish to spend every minute with him! It is all so sad, their independence means the time has come where mummy needs to let go......im still trying to figure out how exactly to do this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back