Stupid lizard!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great picture! But yeah i think it would have given me a bit of a fright too!

Gotta remember to lock the booze cabinet before you go out next time......hahahahahahaaha

Gotta remember to lock the booze cabinet before you go out next time......hahahahahahaaha
beat
me to it.... Lizards do some funny things and are capable getting themselves into some strange positions which are obviously comfy for them .... that lizard is totally at home .lol

haha Shes very comfy , altho I think the male pushed her into the corner to get to their night time heat rock , haha - She was like that for a good 2 - 3 hrs until she opened her eyes and turned right side up , lol

Anyone know if Lizards like snakes turn upside down when they have eggs? ( I am guessing not - but ya never know)

That is brilliant! Great you caught it on camera. No wonder you nearly had a heart attack.

Brilliant I had similar incident this morning with a little netted male.

c0947561-cc37-e4bd.jpg

Poor thing fell of his fake background during the night, lucky the plant broke his fall

What the hell is even going on in that first pic... Is there like 2 lizards there?

Brilliant I had similar incident this morning with a little netted male.

c0947561-cc37-e4bd.jpg

Poor thing fell of his fake background during the night, lucky the plant broke his fall

I have had my Ackys fall wile humping... haha see Vid:

[video=youtube;Rf3lLPSm3jE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf3lLPSm3jE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/video]

What the hell is even going on in that first pic... Is there like 2 lizards there?

LOL , two Lizards... the small upside down one is the female... I am guessing the big one pushed her of the heat rock in the middle of the night. I usually don't heat them at night , but its been so freeking cold this winter I gave them a heat rock to snuggle up to.

Last edited:
ouch, that fall looked like it hurt, right on the spiny bit of wood.. haha

That enclosure in magnificent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back