Replacement Kitten- Introducing Henry AKA Pussy Puss

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sezzzzzzzzz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Thank You to everyone who gave me advice and kind words on the passing of our cat, Miaow.

Here is her "replacement" Henry. Or as our daughter calls him Pussy Puss.

P8070659.jpg

He's just a little bit cute. The snakes all seem to be sizing him up. Hopefully he'll grow up to have a healthy respect for them, unlike Miaow, who thought that Naughty wanted to play with her...

P8070657.jpg

P8070656.jpg

Very cute and playful! - but nah, he wouldn't want a snake as a playmate.

Yayy, more non-herp-related animals, yayy

Clearly the thread is in the Other Animal section, so If you dont want to read anything non herp related perhaps you shouldnt click on it.... Not to mention that if you hadnt of commented on it, It would probably be gone from the live feed by now, so thanks for the bump....

How a 23 year old becomes as negative and as jaded as you is beyond me. Try lightening up a little, or maybe go and get a good one, cause its gots me stuffed what would make you smile or say something pleasant, or nothing at all...

Nice cute little Kitty Sarah I hope this one becomes as dear to you as the one you lost nevermind the narrow minded people

How a 23 year old becomes as negative and as jaded as you is beyond me. Try lightening up a little, or maybe go and get a good one, cause its gots me stuffed what would make you smile or say something pleasant, or nothing at all...

I actually lead a very happy/fun life. Just because I point useless things out, doesn't really give you an indication of my life at all...

Sorry to hear about the other cat snuffing it :( , I just had my Dog die ( RIP BrownDog) I could never get another Dog.

I am not a cat fan anymore , but cute Kitten!

I actually lead a very happy/fun life. Just because I point useless things out, doesn't really give you an indication of my life at all...

Yes I am sure that while there are so many people posting "useless" things, you'll lead your happy/fun life, because obviously your idea of fun is belittling those that have something to share that you find useless. If thats your idea of fun, then thats great, Go back to playing with your own one eyed trouser snake and keep being a happy little herper.

Sorry to hear about the other cat snuffing it :( , I just had my Dog die ( RIP BrownDog) I could never get another Dog.

I am not a cat fan anymore , but cute Kitten!

Sorry about your dog. Animals become such a huge part of your life.

If it wasnt for my daughter I wouldnt have had a cat at all, let alone got another one. I was never a cat fan until Miaow, and that was probably because she was more like a dog than a cat :) She played fetch and we swore she used to pop pills at night, cos it would be dead quiet and we'd be fast asleep and then the cat would bolt thru the house and jump up the bedroom walls... She was a crazy cat.

Oh he is so cute! As for this being a useless post.....at 23 u really should understand by now what respect is......these people just lost a much loved family pet & were wanting to share their new addition, if u have nothing nice to say, u really should say nothing! I hope your daughter is enjoying her new friend anyway newtolovingsnake, may he bring your family years of enjoyment!

BTW i think not sleeping at night is a 'cat thing' cause Marli our new kitten also doesnt understand that when we are sleeping, we want to stay asleep.......he spends all night going from my bed to each of the kids beds just to chew our ear to wake us up! He is also a 'wall climber' & i 2 have wondered what pills he is taking! :lol:

Last edited:
Oh he is so cute! As for this being a useless post.....at 23 u really should understand by now what respect is......these people just lost a much loved family pet & were wanting to share their new addition, if u have nothing nice to say, u really should say nothing! I hope your daughter is enjoying her new friend anyway newtolovingsnake, may he bring your family years of enjoyment!

BTW i think not sleeping at night is a 'cat thing' cause Marli our new kitten also doesnt understand that when we are sleeping, we want to stay asleep.......he spends all night going from my bed to each of the kids beds just to chew our ear to wake us up! He is also a 'wall climber' & i 2 have wondered what pills he is taking! :lol:

Hahaha Bel. I wanna find out who her dealer was! LOL. At this point Henry sleeps in the bathroom, not quite trusting him yet to use the kitty litter every time!!! He is settling in very well and Matilda adores him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back