New gtp!!!! Yayyy!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great looking snake, mate.
Make sure to show it off in the "Show us your GREENS" thread. :)

Congrats and yes put it in the thread!

Oh man.. I didn't know everyone would fall for it.. I feel bad now haha. That's actually a plastic gtp from the southbank Brisbane museum. I'm sorry! I thought you guys would catch it straight away!

lol looks so real!
Althought looking at it it did look a bit wrong, but its still a realistic looking toy.

haha. good to see there are still a few funny ******ers in the world...

Its face looks wrong. I didn't want to tell you that it was an ugly snake until I saw you said it was plastic...

ahhh cheers guys! i knew someone would've caught me out on that one. haha. But i reckon if you look over the photo quickly, it'll be hard to know it was a fake. haha.

Oh man.. I didn't know everyone would fall for it.. I feel bad now haha. That's actually a plastic gtp from the southbank Brisbane museum. I'm sorry! I thought you guys would catch it straight away!

As soon as I saw it I knew lol. I was there with my family not too long ago. When I was there they had some jungles on the top floor (live ones)

I thought it wouldn't be polite to rubbish someone's GTP on a forum. It does look dead. LOL

Different angle ;)

282041_2095438540476_1080709962_2361972_8078749_n.jpg

Haha well that was fun. Well I wouldn't mind really Michael if you said it was dead. Haha. Yeah d3pro I came and saw the gtp and immediately thought I could trick a few people on here, but not you haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back