Happy Birthday

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin

morelia
Reaction score
pythoninfinite :D

have a great day jamie.. cheers

Aww thanks guys... really appreciate the thoughts in this thankless life :) AS I mentioned in another thread, I plan to ride my big, fast bike down to Taree and have a swim & spa in their HEATED facilities :)

Woohoo... back later today!

J

Have a great day!
Like I said to you at the AHS, you certainly don't look your age.

Happy Birthday Jamie! I hope you have a fantastic day. Your input on this forum has helped maintain a higher standard over the years. All the best mate ;-)

Dear Jamie,
Happy Birthday mate. Tried sending you a pm but you inbox if full. Have a great day and enjoy your ride.

Happy birthday Jamie! Wishing you all the best.
Thanks very much for all the hard work that you've done behind the scenes that has advanced herpetology/herpetoculture in Australia. Your contribution is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Gee thanks guys :) I do appreciate all the nice comments, and Fay, I think you're gorgeous!

I like helping out if members need advice, sometimes I can be a bit blunt, but maybe that's a sign of old age lol!

J

Don't know you Jamie, but all the best on your Birthday :)

Happy birthday Jamie all the best. I wouldn't say your blunt as such lol maybe less tactful sometimes haha. Enjoy your day.

OK, so I've emptied my inbox to allow space for all the good wishes :)

J

Dear Jamie,
Happy Birthday mate. Tried sending you a pm but you inbox if full. Have a great day and enjoy your ride.

Happy birthday i hope you have a wonderful safe day!

happy birthday hope ya have a good one
enjoy the swim, if its not too cold

Thanks again everyone! Got bogged down in Census stuff last night (I'm an Area Supervisor) so didn't come back here afterwards.

I reaslly do appreciate the good wishes :)

Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back