Aussie Bush, Jungle and a Cave...all in my lounge room.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Choco

Reaction score
The lounge room just had a makeover thanks to Ben @ Stein Enclosures...now just gotta decide what to put in where???

PICT3317.jpg

PICT3324.jpg

PICT3325.jpg

Cheers,
Allan

Awesome stuff mate. Ben makes some jaw dropping display enclosures

put a beardie in the first one, a jungle in the second, and a pair of albino adders in the last one, and your all set to show off!....;) ............:lol:

OMG those are freaken amazing!!!!!!....I would love to have enclousres looking like that!! and i agree first one beardie second a jungle and the thirs i will agree although i have never seen albino adders

The last one would also look good with some awesome little central netted dragons or an albino pygmy beardie

They look really nice, what's the quality like? How are they heated? I'd like something like that one day for the GTP when I eventually get it, just a shame these are in the other end of the country.

Thanks,
Ben does good work. I dont have any lizards so choices of occupants are Albino Darwins, black & yellow and black & white Jungles and Het Darwins. Probably put an Albino in the Aussie bush, black & white jungle in the jungle and black & yellow or a Het in the Cave.

Chris_D,
Quality is great. Backing is done with fiberglass and some sort of resin so you don't get it chipping away over time. Down lights provide the heating. Basking temp is low to mid 30's and no need for a thermostat.

Cheers,
Allan

P.S. Ben has just done a dedicated GTP enclosure. It was at the Gold Coast expo positioned to the left of where 2 of these were. Pics might be in the expo thread but can't remember.

Last edited:
P.S. Ben has just done a dedicated GTP enclosure. It was at the Gold Coast expo positioned to the left of where 2 of these were. Pics might be in the expo thread but can't remember.

That was a great enclosure. Ben is building me a gtp corner cabinet with a fish tank at the bottom, can't wait for that to be finished :D

Glad you're happy Allan. They are a good set and look great in your lounge. Let me know when you have some of the albinoes and jungles hatching. Denuel, yours will look tops.

They look really nice, what's the quality like? How are they heated? I'd like something like that one day for the GTP when I eventually get it, just a shame these are in the other end of the country.

We ship all over Aus it's pretty cheap especially when you consider how cheap the enclosures are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back