Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah im with u Brad......i would love to be able to just curl up at 30+ degrees & sleep the cold away!

i'd be a gtp, hanging out in one of the tropical stein enclosures with a hot 35 degree basking spot and a nice looking lady to accompony me for my life, i'd also like being looked at and hanging out in the canopy of my awsome 5 star luxury home, just the way everybody likes it!....;)

But I'd like to be a snake so I could bite those I didn't like...I could have bad days and people would leave me alone. Also to be in a nice warm enclosure on a freezing cold day.

Last edited:
But I'd like to be a snake so I could bite those I didn't like...I could have bad days and people would leave me alone. Also to be in a nice warm enclosure on a freezing cold day.
You'd want to be in an enclosure? You might not get to pick exactly who you want as your owner. You could end up with a lazy, uncaring owner who doesn't keep an eye on your heat, doesn't clean your toilet, doesn't give you fresh water and thinks its ok for you to miss a meal just because you look like you don't need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back