Death adder left at policeman's house

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. That's a new level of stupidity and irresponsibility. People amaze me sometimes.

lol someone obviously didn't like a fine hahaha... Poor snakey is the first thought that came to my mind..

some people would have considered it a thoughtful gift,....!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha......................poor snake tho.would have been a lethargic snake.but.....hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahaha

A few months ago I was called to the Rosebud police station to id the contents of a bag.
The story is, the police were called to arrest some guy who had taken some ice/meth,
and when they arrived he was standing on his front lawn holding the bag and a big knife and wearing only a pair of jox.

They had the fella in the lockup and he was screaming and kicking the doors,he was off his nut.
i could hear him carrying on when I got there.Got some video...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/ssssnakeman?feature=mhee#p/u/38/aueDr2DOMVQ[/video]

The death adder threat was just one of many threats the cops have to deal with but when it comes to your home, then it is personal and the cop must have pissed someone off just a tad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back