My poor baby

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats great news! :p
hissing at the newspaper, classic!!

That would have been a site, him having a nancy moment in his own space. Hoping he's all good and the lump turns out to have been something random and won't affect him anymore.

:)

I hiss at the newspaper quite often myself.

What a relief, I was nervous for you. Great that it went so well and I hope the lump turns out to be nothing.

Who are you and why are you following me? LOL!
I'm the crazy lady that comes out and stalks people on full moons. You were my chosen one for tonight.

It was so hilarious watching him all drunk-like. I'm so happy he didn't have to have his tongue amputated. I'm so happy you agreed to also pay the extra money to have the lump sent away. It will be great for you, me and others on here to know what it is. Interesting case. So glad everything turned out for the best babe. See you tomorrow. You can sleep tight now.

So glad to hear that everything went well. Must be great to have him back home. Would have been funny/strange to see him drunk from the aesthetic :)

Hi tahlia hoping it is good news you get back from the biopsy and it is just o'one of those things' be sure and let us know how you get on

Elizabeth

Oh Tahlia, i am so relieved for you and your boy.
I had been following this thread but didn't comment until now.
So glad he is ok and hopefully you are a bit better now too as this must have been very stressful for you!
Poor baby feeling doped up on the anaesthetic, he should be better by the morning though :)

As Em said above, i 2 have been watching this thread, but didnt want to comment until ur snake had come through it all ok......& by the sounds of it, he has done brilliantly! You must be so relieved! Congrats on the great ending! :)

same as above posters!
am so glad he and you have come through this ordeal ok and wish you both the best!

Thanks everyone, it's really good to see so many people who care. The results of the biopsy should be back in about 3 days, I'm glad it won't take long. Apparently lumps on snake's tongues aren't a very common thing, so I'm keen to find out what it is, and then if someone else's snake has the same thing one day I might be able to offer a possible explanation for it.

I hiss at the newspaper quite often myself.

Lol, I'm glad I'm not the only one :D

The boy is in his hide sleeping this morning, I won't disturb him. Poor thing will probably be tired for a while.

Last edited:
Glad things went well. It's awful when one of your pets gets sick.

I'm curious as well as to how the biopsy turns out..

Holy great news! After his past I reckon he is one tough snake!!! This is great news! I had a lump in my throat reading.You are a very caring person and he was given to you for a reason. You are the best mum he could of wished for!

Holy great news! After his past I reckon he is one tough snake!!! This is great news! I had a lump in my throat reading.You are a very caring person and he was given to you for a reason. You are the best mum he could of wished for!

Aww, thank you! He was my first big snake, and I was lucky to get him, he helped me gain confidence with large snakes and he's been a pleasure to keep. I look forward to many more years with him :)

how is he doing now? back to his normal self?

He hasn't been out of his hide since he went in there the other day, but I've seen him change his position, so I think he's ok. I've just left him alone, I don't want to disturb him while he's recovering :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back