Decisions , hate them .

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jungletrans

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Due to finances ; kids cars , kids dental bills , rising power bills etc , I have to part with some of the snakies . But not the Olives , keeping them . And not my daughters Jungle , too nice and too much trouble from daughter . Not my breeding Darwins , they have paid for their lifetime care with lots of hatchie sales . That only leaves some really pretty Darwins that I want to breed . Anyone know next weeks lotto numbers ?:cry:

If I were to publish next weeks winning numbers on a public forum, more than likely everyone would copy and we would have to share the prize.

Due to finances ; kids cars , kids dental bills , rising power bills etc , I have to part with some of the snakies . But not the Olives , keeping them . And not my daughters Jungle , too nice and too much trouble from daughter . Not my breeding Darwins , they have paid for their lifetime care with lots of hatchie sales . That only leaves some really pretty Darwins that I want to breed . Anyone know next weeks lotto numbers ?:cry:

Okay since you hate decisions we can make them for you :)
1. Kids cars. - If they are old enough to drive they are old enought to work and fund their own cars. Like we did back in the day, before cotton wool parenting came into fashion
2. Again let the kids pay for their own dental bills. Even a 15 year old can work at maccas every weekend to get enough money for braces.
3. Power bills.. sucks, no solution other than making sure the Mrs works the same amount of hours as you do.
4. NEVER GET RID OF ANY SNAKES. ONLY GET MORE!!!!

1. Kids cars. - If they are old enough to drive they are old enought to work and fund their own cars. Like we did back in the day, before cotton wool parenting came into fashion
2. Again let the kids pay for their own dental bills. Even a 15 year old can work at maccas every weekend to get enough money for braces.
3. Power bills.. sucks, no solution other than making sure the Mrs works the same amount of hours as you do.

Hahahaha love it :lol:

Okay sounds easy , 1; Oldest son does pay his way and has moved out . 2; Daughters [ still at school / tafe ] do work and pay for their own clothes and makeup etc . Dental bills for oldest $2000 and have you priced braces lately ? 3; Wife rather selfishly died one year ago , no help at all . Snakes are on shakey ground atm .

Sorry to hear about your wife. I guess you are right then, the snake have to go. :(

Sorry to hear Phil. I hope you win lotto this weekend. Good to hear you're not giving up Goldy. If you ever do you know he'd have a great home here ;)

I still have one of his hatchlings that I got off you. She is heavily gravid at the moment for the second year in a row. She's looks like she'll have a pre-lay shed in the next couple of days.

Good luck with the lotto mate. My fingers are crossed for you.

:( I hated reading this! Sorry about your wife too :(
Maybe just try to cut electricity majorly and just have the essentials on (what the snakes need lol). How old are the darwins you want to breed? If you could pair them now and sell the hatchies and then the parents it would be better i think. At least then you would have the experience of pairing them up and seeing what they produce and then the money would hopefully take some of the strain you are feeling away.
Or you could 'lend' the pair to someone you trust and they could look after them for you etc and breed them and they get a hatchy or 2 out of it (i know people that do this with show dogs so it may work for snakes too) then give them back to you once you are in a better financial position.

Oh and i wanted to also add that i know breeding doesn't mean you will make a huge profit but at least it will put your mind at ease and you will feel better after seeing what they produce before getting rid of them.

Thanks guys , she went peacefully in hospital after a long illness . Corey , if I ever decide to sell Goldy you will get first option . Will be holding off on selling any pythons atm just venting :]

Send all your kids to the defense force free dental with the save $$$$$ you can get some gtp's.

If I were to publish next weeks winning numbers on a public forum, more than likely everyone would copy and we would have to share the prize.
1million people sharing a prize of a million dollars,you guessed it $1 each...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back