Pinkie rat prices in SA northern area...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Defective

~ Yoda (2008-2020), you loved me more than life!!
Reaction score
hey guys, so i'm finding that it's getting harder and harder to get quality pinkie rats that aren't covered in straw and muck that don't cost a fortune. i currently have a batch i've given a good wash with just cold water to get the dirt and straw and other bits off of, for 5 pinkies at Big W its $10.

Pets domain gawler park does 15 pinkies for $20 but they very rarely have them in stock
Pets paradise elizabeth is $2 per pinkie

so if you know of anywhere that has them and are quality please let me know.

SA mealworms in wingfield is good... tho i don't know where in adelaide you are.

Gawler, i'm willing to pay for quality...quantity doesn't matter but it's like the Big W supplier has gotten really slack

Big W sell pinkies over there?!?!?!? WOW!!! lol WOuldnt see that over hear i wouldnt think.

I get my pinkies for 60c each from a breeder. Can you freight/post frozen goods???

Big W sell pinkies over there?!?!?!? WOW!!! lol WOuldnt see that over hear i wouldnt think.

I get my pinkies for 60c each from a breeder. Can you freight/post frozen goods???

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. That would be so weird to be able to just go down to your local BigW and pick up some rats, lol.

heres a picture....
View attachment 214122

i'm thinking i'm just gonna go to Pets paradise, it works out the same anyway but they are much cleaner and i can choose the size as they are 'loose' in a container

yea i used to get all my food from gully reptiles good priced and good quailty dont even bother at pet stock there a bloody rip off

Just went into gully reptile centa 30 minutes ago, pinkies looked reasonable there, good blokes there to (even if he did just seel me a heat matt which is a bit to small haha)

Wow the Big W thing is a spin out!!.
SA mealworm breeders is on Fourth ave ,Wingfield. They close fairly early in the afternoon but I am sure if you ring ahead it would be a good idea (make sure of available sizes). The rats I have picked up have been good but I am not too keen on the crickets, you don't get as many. Still good quality.

Pet Stop near maccas is pretty good, thats where i get all my rodent needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back