Which is best black&white or high yellow (DIAMONDS)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmy-Morelia

Reaction score
hey all, this is a post just wanting to see peoples throughts on the colouration of the Diamond Pythons

Attachments

• jewel 20-8-2011 005.jpg
    jewel 20-8-2011 005.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 301
  • Mother 002.jpg
    Mother 002.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 271
  • jewel 20-8-2011 002.jpg
    jewel 20-8-2011 002.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 275
Whichever you like the most. For me it's black and whites, I love the contrast :)

I love the black and white personally. I have a black and yellow diamond and I love her, but the black and white is what I like best :)

Not a huge fan of the black and yellows, I think sometimes they can look crappy, I LOVE the black and White diamond though, lol.

I do like the black with the high white...
but with that said...I have been eyeing off all your adds with the picture of that black and yellow...absoloutly beautiful.
Interesting that people are going away from black and yellow diamonds...yet they want black and yellow jungles.

I have both black and white and black and yellow diamonds personally lol...Love them all.

but I think it's the high white that's made your b/w seem particularly nice

who has these black and white dimonds for sale?

Black and white diamonds look amazing! Who did you get it from?

hey all, this is a post just wanting to see peoples throughts on the colouration of the Diamond Pythons

that is an INSANE black and white,
i have both, but i like black and white more, particularly if its a high contrast animal, i dont see the appeal in the "mostly black" aniamls

Love both, but I personally like black and yellow best.

Noice black an white but I personally love the black and yellow:)

I find it a really difficult question to answer. Currently I may unfortunately have to move on my whole collection and I am having real trouble coming to grips with it. But the truth of the matter is that I am just as unwilling to let go of my coastal as i am my albinoes. Prices/hobby value aside, I cannot say that I have a favorite.
I have always had difficulty though, understanding how people can rave about one type and not another. Sure its personel likes and dislikes but I find I like ALL my snakes EXACTLY the same. And its not because of the colour of their skin or their dollar value worth.
After years of catching,relocating and keeping my own collection, I am still mesmerized by the common garden variety snakes.
I love the black and whites, though I don't keep any, I have seen some really beautiful ones for sure, and the same goes for the yellows.
I wonder what everyone would think of one i caught a couple of years back that was a mixture of black and white and black and yellow. I know there was one individual who try to covet it, but it went back to the bush, where it belonged.
I'll see if I can find the photos I took of this rare animal and put them up. Its the type that would appeal to the fence sitters LOl!

Not only are black and whites the best they are extremely hard to come by. I have been looking for the right animal for years and i am yet to see it I think the mother of your diamond venom dude would have been a keeper and she/he sold for 5 grand. They are definitely on my wish list and I am prepared to wait and pay for the right animal if it comes by

i have a yellow and black beast but i do like the black and white very different [old school] look
It reminds me of my brothers staff it had blue pups and some black pups $1800 for the blues $500 for the blacks all gone with in two days
different colours cost more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back