Dedicated GTP Enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Plain_Nuts

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I finally got some better pictures of our new dedicated Green Tree Python enclosure. This is the first of our new range of GTP enclosures , the large, at $1590 measures, 1.5m h x 1.1m w x 0.55m d. The medium is $1190 and measures 1.1m h x 0.9m w x 0.5m d. The small 0.6m h x 0.6m w x 0.5m d and costs $650. They all feature fully automatic humidity cycling and waterfalls and do not require misting. Along with this our enclosures come complete and fully stained and varnished with swinging front frameless glass doors and a false ceiling to hide all lights and heating. They feature artificial Rock wall and floor and inbuilt waterbowl . The waterfall pump and filter are also used to pump out the waterbowl for easy cleaning. They also come standard with all the artificial plants and branches, all lights and day heating. Our enclosures work on a concentrated warm basking spot leaving the rest of the enclosure cooler to replicate their real environment. The reptile will choose for themselves if they require a warmer or cooler part. This eliminates the need for thermostats, increases the reliability and reduces the cost of replacement bulbs as we utilise standard 12V downlights.

With these you can also add an aquarium floor which is between 20 and 45 cm deep and covers the whole floor of the enclosure. This makes cleaning even easier as all the droppings fall into the water where the fish and aquarium filter does most of your cleaning.

P1120847.jpg

P1120852.jpg

P1120861.jpg

P1120863.jpg

P1120869.jpg

Looks great mate i think i may have to give you a call soon.

Hi, mate. A friend and I had a discussion after seeing your enclosures at the Gold Coast Expo - how do the backgrounds, in particular, go if you are dealing with illness, infection, or parasites within the enclosure? They seem like they'd be very difficult to clean, let alone clean fastidiously, as you would have to if you had infection, worms, or mites?

On the other hand, they look amazing! It's such a dilemma :lol:

They look great.

Question: "how do I set up my new GTP?"
Answer: "get one of those STEIN GTP enclosures"

That simple. I am happy to put a link on my web site if you like (send me your logo).

Michael

How much would delivery be to Melb?
About $90 for a large to the melbourne CBD

Hi, mate. A friend and I had a discussion after seeing your enclosures at the Gold Coast Expo - how do the backgrounds, in particular, go if you are dealing with illness, infection, or parasites within the enclosure? They seem like they'd be very difficult to clean, let alone clean fastidiously, as you would have to if you had infection, worms, or mites?

On the other hand, they look amazing! It's such a dilemma :lol:

The rock backgrounds are very hard and robust so that you could scrub them as hard as you like or even take it outside and gernie it with high pressure. Alternatively you could request the wall to be finished over with a clear resin to completely seal it, it would detract slightly from the realism but not to the extent that the crappy painted render looks. But I would still recommend a heavy duty disinfectant like F10 as well

They look great.

Question: "how do I set up my new GTP?"
Answer: "get one of those STEIN GTP enclosures"

That simple. I am happy to put a link on my web site if you like (send me your logo).

Michael

Will do and likewise

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, if a GTP was on my mental wishlist i would sooo be on these!
Will you guys be designing enclosures specifically for other species as well?
I would be in on childrens, darwins, and BHps if you were going to do designs for those species :)
Your enclosures always stun me, they are amazing to say the least.
Keep up the great work and creativity!

absolutely stunning!
have you got any pics with a gtp in it?
keep up the awesome work,
Jake

Oh my gosh, if a GTP was on my mental wishlist i would sooo be on these!
Will you guys be designing enclosures specifically for other species as well?
I would be in on childrens, darwins, and BHps if you were going to do designs for those species :)
Your enclosures always stun me, they are amazing to say the least.
Keep up the great work and creativity!

Every enclosure is specifically designed for its inhabitants, the reason the GTP's have a dedicated enclosure is because of their unique requirements

nice ben harlow the gtp loved it in there all weekend ;)

I wanted him to stay in there...

that enclosure was actually bought to house a green tree frog...spoilt frog...

Every enclosure is specifically designed for its inhabitants, the reason the GTP's have a dedicated enclosure is because of their unique requirements

So does that mean i could come to you and say i want a tank for *insert species* and then you guys can come back to me with the sizes that are right for that species and a quote?
That would make things sooooo much easier especially for a first time keeper!!!
Sorry for getting sort of off-topic but that is awesome if you guys do that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back