Silicon for glass tank

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sofoula88

Reaction score
So I have a glass holding tank.. And I've managed to put a nice big crack through one of the side pieces..well 3 big cracks actually.. I'm sure it's probz easier to get a piece of glass but there's plastic edging and stuff all stuck to it and I'm afraid I'll ruin it further, ad as I said it's jst a temp holding tank ..dosent need to hold water or anything..even if I'd like to.. I think I've royally Stuffed it up.. Anyway so was wondering what type of silicon I'd need to get to repair and roughly how much it costs too if anyone knowsthanks

V60 i think its called under $10 from memory. what area ya in can ya get to mentone aquirum?

doubt bunnings will have it. best bit call your local glazier and ask them its a structual glazeing silicone

balaclava glass is fairly close to you if ya got a car i think they make custom fishtanks and will have somethin you could buy

Sellys glass silicone sealant for windows and aquariums, less than $10 from Bunnings.

try any aquarium or bunning sells selys sealant which is the same stuff. just ask the people at bunnings for one you can use with water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back