Cheap fake plants, great selection!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuggerah, Central coast

I used to live up there, the spotlight isn't very good, very run down... I think Gossy is better. I got mine from Lidcombe which is a really good store.

Looks great go the spot light ;) go-lo, clints, sams warehouse, reject shop are all good for a cheap herp related score.

I had been looking at all the $2 shops and junk shops but never found anything good enough for the right price. They were perfect though. What you see in the pot plat type thing at the bottom of the enclosures in the first picture cost the same amount from a junk shop as the stuff I got from spotlight surprisingly.

Nice, also could you please tell me what wattage globes you are using.

Just 60 watt.. I have radiator heater (80 watts) on the way though.

I used to live up there, the spotlight isn't very good, very run down....

very very true, i went there yesterday to get some big wooden letters they had a couple of everything exsept "L"'s which is what i needed and one "I"

Popped some new Spotlight ones into the Bredli's enclosure and some to start off the Jungle enclosure. Bredli's looks great and I just need a few extra things for the Jungle enclosure as it's a fair bit larger, but it's a start!

Bredli Enclosure:

IMG_0825.jpgIMG_0820.jpg

And the Jungle enclosure:

IMG_0811.jpgIMG_0812.jpg

Just FYI, Spotlight is advertising 50-70% off. I'm not sure if this applies to fake plants (or to all stores) but I'm heading in tomorrow XD

Cool, let me know if it applies to the plants, I'd love to stock up for the copious amount of reptile enclosures I am going obtain into the future lol

Didn't apply to the plants I got (Albury) they were full price. But I'm DEFINITELY keeping an eye out for specials from now on :)

This is some pics of my jungle enclosure with some fake plants i picked up from a $2 shop.

Attachments

• IMG_0545.jpg
    IMG_0545.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0544.jpg
    IMG_0544.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0543.jpg
    IMG_0543.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 44
IMG_0847.jpg

Couldn't help myself, went back today :p

I think this'll do it - Moose looked pretty happy to explore the place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back