NSW keepers license...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidy_1200

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Just wondering how long it takes to get your license (just class 1 for keeping stimmies and spotteds etc...) after its paid for... Do you get at least your license number straight away if you buy it online?
Cheers.

Not sure how it works with the new system but the old way normally took 2-4 weeks. You didn't get you licence number until that turned up.

i just recently got mine. i think it took just under 2 week sto arrive in the mail. but im pretty sure you can call up the department and get your license number earlier

When I applied for mine under the old system, it took 6 weeks. When I was speaking to them after 6 weeks, I was told that deccw( now OEH) conducted background checks on new applicants. Don't know if there was any truth behind this, but if it's done like this you will still have a few days wait at least. I tried calling to get the number and was told your akl is assigned at the last part of the paperwork, the day before it's sent out.

Mine took 3 weeks exactly to arrive.
Not sure about doing it online though, we just waited!

damn it... lol
want it asap... dont wanna wait that long to get it LOL
Got everything set up now for my first snake, but cant do anything without a license. If I can find out the number without having to wait for it in the mail that'd be good, I could at least then buy a snake and quote the number right?
Cheers guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back