Best birthday present ever from my dad and extended family!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Defective

~ Yoda (2008-2020), you loved me more than life!!
Reaction score
so if you read my thread 'content with life' you'll know that i struggled to answer that horrid question asked 'what do you want for your birthday' well after asking for a camera and being told i was getting a tshirt and having a massive spat..(long story) i went to my dads place last night for dinner and they were extremely eager for me to open my present...i know now why....IT WAS A BABY CENTRAL BEARDIE!!!!! i nearly crapped myself!

i can officially say this is the worlds best present i have ever received from them in my life!!!

i can't sex it yet as i'm guessing by size it's only 2-3mths old, fairly active and strong little blighter, nice neutral/brown in colouration and similar patterning down its back to yoda.

mum was furious at first and was going to make me sell either my snake or the baby beardie, but i've brought her around. now to setup my other enclosure for the little padawan....Photos to come

Good stuff mate better than a shirt thats for sure looking forward to seeing the pic's

thinking i should just call it 'Yoda's Little Padawan' or YLP for short

Ahsoka Tano for a girl,Anakin for a boy,.......damn,had to get my nerd on for them.

Names decided.....Athena for girl and Zeus for a boy, 'BB' is 4-5mths old so will sex shim in a few weeks.

heres some pics like i promised

304560_10150350346094740_579859739_9804465_4197916_n.jpg

317482_10150350355329740_579859739_9804521_5120058_n.jpg

sorry they're so grainy, my phone camera takes crappy shots....must recharge my 8mpxl phone just for the camera

Last edited:
I know right!!!! he's slotting into the family really well but i think Yoda is feeling a little disjointed....gotta go shopping at carolyn's place or do a phone order and send a money order or something....i need RA!!!

My 13yo son just scored 2 beardies for his birthday as well. Thanks to ex-oh-ex and the for sale section on here, he now has two beaut orange coloured centrals. He is besotted with them, has been asking for a dragon for a couple of years, Mum and dad awaiting him to show some good levels of responsibility. The herping addiction has begun...he wants Lacies one day!! Mum claiming to move out when the snakes move in:rolleyes:

Awesome! I dont really like beardies that much but if my mum gave me one I'd die and give her a 20 minute hug lol

So good to hear a story about a reptile that was actually a wanted gift... So often you hear about reptiles that have been maltreated after thoughtlessly being given as unwanted gifts.

Good luck, and have fun! Give him lots of love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back