Skerrick

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is apparently from the early 19th century and is english slang for a half-penny. Don't worry, my head is full of useless trivia.

Useless trivia is perfect for filling conversation silences. For example, did you know the worlds smallest tree is the arctic willow, which grows to approximately two inches in height and is a favourite snack of Musk Oxen? I've thrown that one into the odd stale conversation mix before. Doesn't do much, but it gives me the giggles with the 'wait... what?' expressions :)

it really makes not one iota if a skerrick of the population has heard the word :lol:

I love them both and don't them enough.

Last week marketing did presentaions and they all used the word myriad in their presentations.

SKERRICK is my word for next.

thanks for the idea

it really makes not one iota if a skerrick of the population has heard the word :lol:

I love them both and don't them enough.

Last week marketing did presentaions and they all used the word myriad in their presentations.

SKERRICK is my word for next.

thanks for the idea

Haha you're welcome jackrabbit

Glad to see I'm not the only one, but when you say the word in your head enough times after someone shows such confusion, you begin to doubt yourself.

on a random side note for night hawk

a piece of the suns surface the size of a postage stamp shines with the brightness of 1,500,000 candle power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back