What Reptiles can be kept Together??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mfliedner

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi i have one beardie and i was thinking of upgrading to a 6 foot tank. But i was wandering what other species can be kept with them??
i heard shinglebacks and blue tongues are good.
thanks

All that I am aware of is shinglebacks, blue tongues, and I'd suspect some other types of dragons and skinks. But if you wanted to go the extra mile, building a nice outdoor cage, you could put these dragons and skinks together, along with certain species of birds.
And even a pond with turtles.

It's just an idea that could be quite the excitement.

thanks that is a nice idea but where i am in Melbourne it is cold alot of the time :) But thanks for the reply:D

from my experience of beardise and shinglebacks together, the beardies are aggressive towards the shingles, teh shingles are big and dopey and while not aggressive think beardy toes look delicious,.....not a good mix imo.

Have a search on the forums champ... there are a few threads that have touched on this which loads of people have weighed in on. You should be able to suss out some info there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back