Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes for sure i live on the gc in benowa and have snakes

I have a big girl (coastal, roughly 2m) and and her enclosure is about 150cm in length... I can test test them out for you?

Hey mate.. im sure im the ''crazy mick'' your refering to..

i will give them a test f you want..im northern GC but i can head down if you need as i will have at least 2 weeks off work due to hand sergery on monday

We have a candidate, Mick has some huge carpets and he is coming to grab some this coming week. Will keep everyone posted how they go.

Hi, just wondering if they would be good for beardies as well?
I hope the tests go well and they are available soon because they look and sound great!

I will re-phrase that question in case anyone has a go at me, which sized vine would be suitable for adult bearded dragons (P. Vitticeps)?

Last edited:
Hi, just wondering if they would be good for beardies as well?
I hope the tests go well and they are available soon because they look and sound great!

I will re-phrase that question in case anyone has a go at me, which sized vine would be suitable for adult bearded dragons (P. Vitticeps)?

Large but i dont think they will hold up against beardies but will test them out. There will be a range of branches being released later for such things.

Hey buddy im not on the gold coast, but i have a 7foot and a 6foot python that live together in their enclosure that could test them out. Message me if you are interested.

Hey mate Can you shoot me some information about the product range eg: size , width ect and when they will be available ?I have a green tree display in the works , think they will be an excellent addition to it CheersKupper

Large but i dont think they will hold up against beardies but will test them out. There will be a range of branches being released later for such things.

Thank you :)
I have seen your website and love what you do!
Please keep us all updated when they are available etc.

Mick has been testing the vines out and come up with another cool idea, run a heat cord through the centre of them to warm them...great idea Mick. They are passing with flying colours so all is good, I will see if he can post some pics of them in action.

Mick has been testing the vines out and come up with another cool idea, run a heat cord through the centre of them to warm them...great idea Mick. They are passing with flying colours so all is good, I will see if he can post some pics of them in action.
An ideas man

Hi, How are these going, Im intrested in purchasing some, any ideas on prices yet?

THanks.

how would they go up against some frilly claws because all my frillys destroy all the vines i use now

yea these are fantastic, and that heat cord idea would be a an awesome addition. prices? shipping to sydney? etc tec tce ctetce cecececectec ecetctectect ectetc

They have undergone the testing and passed with no problems.
The Artificial Vines come in three sizes

2 inch diameter: Rigid but bendable vine designed as a climbing branch or perch. Will hold a snakes weight without bending. 1.5m length.......$37.50 3m length.........$75

1 inch diameter: Flexible non rigid designed for hanging or coiling aroune branches or our 2 inch vine.
$15 per metre any length between 1m and 50m

1/2 inch diameter: Flexible non rigid designed for hanging or coiling aroune branches or our 2 inch vine.
$10 per metre any length between 1m and 50m

how would they go up against some frilly claws because all my frillys destroy all the vines i use now
we are looking at doing a version for beardies and lizards too

yea these are fantastic, and that heat cord idea would be a an awesome addition. prices? shipping to sydney? etc tec tce ctetce cecececectec ecetctectect ectetc

shipping depends on the amount of vine but usually between $10 and $20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back