Is this a red nose pitbull pup

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vinny292

Not so new Member
Reaction score
this is my littel girl i got over the weekend she got sold as american staffy x but every one that has met her thinks she is half red nose i seen a photo of the father and my first thort was he was a pit...thay said he is a really short american bulldog whats your thorts.....

Attachments

• zahrah.jpg
    zahrah.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 1,149
this is my littel girl i got over the weekend she got sold as american staffy x but every one that has met her thinks she is half red nose i seen a photo of the father and my first thort was he was a pit...thay said he is a really short american bulldog whats your thorts.....

Red nose isn't a type it is just another colour, see here:
Pit Bull Myths

yes but there named by there coats ex..red nose..black mussled...blue fawn...

Hard to tell as a pup, just looks like an amstaff cross tho. Doesn't look anything like an american bulldog.

If u want u could take it to the vets and get the bitzer test done that would let u no exactly what's in it

I was playing with a stunning red nose pitbull on the weekend... Very close temprament to my mates amstaff. very loving and licky lol almost had a sence of humor to be honest. love the pic looks like a great pooch.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back