Look who else will be speaking at August's AHS meeting!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought the night might be a bit of a disappointment when shannon plummer was unable to attend due to illness. my mistake. tim faulkner is not only very knowledgeable, he is also a great entertainer with loads of personality.
it is great to hear from these dedicated, hard-working conservationists, and i'm sure everyone who attended was very impressed. you could tell everybody was enthralled by the myriad of questions following each presentation tim did.

a big thankyou to the organisers, and also to tim for his time.

a rough count of about 70 people attended, images below are of the back of the heads of many, kelly taking a photo of the back of tim's head, and one of the adorable baby devils which tim is assist weaning

Attachments

• lil devil.jpg
    lil devil.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1550.JPG
    IMG_1550.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1551.JPG
    IMG_1551.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 39
i thought the night might be a bit of a disappointment when shannon plummer was unable to attend due to illness. my mistake. tim faulkner is not only very knowledgeable, he is also a great entertainer with loads of personality.
it is great to hear from these dedicated, hard-working conservationists, and i'm sure everyone who attended was very impressed. you could tell everybody was enthralled by the myriad of questions following each presentation tim did.

a big thankyou to the organisers, and also to tim for his time.

a rough count of about 70 people attended, images below are of the back of the heads of many, kelly taking a photo of the back of tim's head, and one of the adorable baby devils which tim is assist weaning

Yeah I agree it was a great night yet again, Im so glad I started coming!!

It would have been worth it if only for a glimpse of those little devils, gosh they were cute! But Tim's talks were excellent, and it was wonderful to hear about the successes they are having at Devil Ark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back