David Attenborough

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twitch_80

Reaction score
So I scored brand new copies of 'Blue Planet' special edition 4 disc box set, and 'Life in Cold Blood' for 13.69 GPB which works out at about $21.40 Aus delivered off Amazon UK. I reckon thats not bad so thought Id share.

There are plenty available.

I put it on a few hours ago and even though Ive watched it before I just cant bring myself to turn it off and sleep.

David Attenborough has been my hero for 20 years. I started watching his docos when I was around 6, and I reckon I've watched him nearly every week since then :)

I got the hard cover book and dvd boxset of life in cold blood off ebay for around $35 gotta love online bargains :)

I ended up watching it until about 8am, heading off to work now feeling slightly tired!! Just as amazing third time round.

make sure u find out what region the dvd plays in. e.g
• Region 1: United States of America, Canada
• Region 2: Europe (including France), Greece, Turkey, Egypt, Arabia, Japan, South Africa
• Region 3: Taiwan, Korea, Philippines, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Thailand, Vietnam
• Region 4: Mexico, South America, Central America, Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Islands, Caribbean
• Region 5: Russia (former USSR), Eastern Europe, India, most of Africa, Nort Korea, Mongolia
• Region 6: China.
and also ntsc and pal

Although i enjoy any animal docos, David Attenborough attributes everything he talks about to the illogical idea of evolution.
I like this vid:
[video=youtube_share;2rRWcKQys4w]http://youtu.be/2rRWcKQys4w[/video]

Last edited:
Although i enjoy any animal docos, David Attenborough attributes everything he talks about to the illogical idea of evolution.
I like this vid:

as opposed to the 'logical' idea of an all seeing creator lol ??? he as a geologist & someone who has visited every corner of the world I go with his theories personally......

Being a pom Attenborough is a legend there also.....

Every computer is designed then built by someone, right?
It simply does not make sense to acknowledge that a computer needs a designer and builder and at the same time claim that a complicated cell accidentally sprang into existence.

Every computer is designed then built by someone, right?
It simply does not make sense to acknowledge that a computer needs a designer and builder and at the same time claim that a complicated cell accidentally sprang into existence.
No, the evil scientist dont claim that complicated cells sprang into existence, that is what religion suggests. However they do claim that SIMPLE Single- Celled organisms were the basis of early life, then evolved progressively to give us life as we know it.
If you dont believe in Evolution i sure hope you dont breed your animals as that might be contradictory to your beliefs as you would be witnessing and contributing to evolution after a few generations of selective breeding.
Whats with the crazy computer analogy that appears to have no relevance to evolution? Random!

Attenborough in one word- legendary. Love his work!

& to boot are all the fossils of animals that are found with evolutional pointers just 'placed' there by the high & mighty just to 'keep us off his scent' ????

If you ever suffer from insomnia, get his video "The Secret Life of Plants" and I can guarantee you'll be asleep in 5 minutes! :D

Attenborough has been a hero of mine for a long time also!

The motor of a car or a computer are systems just like the cells in our reptiles or DNA are systems. And systems need to be designed then made and that takes directed energy for it to happen in an organised way. Undirected energy results in disorder.

Some evolutionists believe
1. Key elements somehow combined
to form basic molecules.
2. These molecules then linked together in the exact sequences
required to form DNA, RNA, or protein with the
capacity to store the information needed to carry out tasks
essential to life.
3. The molecules somehow formed the specific sequences
needed to replicate themselves.

Come ON!:p

Rattler stop being retarded and ruining an otherwise good thread. Go read a book (other than the one you are obviously reading) and learn something.

He really is a fantastic documentarist. I'm gonna have to see if I can find this special edition of LICB

use ya brain man. i didnt fall on the keyboard and this reply just "happened". We have so much to appreciate.
OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back