Bredli Enclosure Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rattler

Reaction score
Im growing out a couple of bredli which are still in click clacks at the moment.
I am interested in seeing what you guys have got your adult bredli in.
8)

Here is a pic of my enclosure for my 2.4m Bredli.

Attachments

• resized bredli enclosure.jpg
    resized bredli enclosure.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 180
this is what my 3 yr old has just moved into $400 ebay

Attachments

• egypts new home 002.jpg
    egypts new home 002.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 113
  • egypts new home 001.jpg
    egypts new home 001.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 66
This is the enclosure we made for our bredli Ruby. she is about 18 months and will no doubt need a bigger one, one day.

all done.jpgalmost done.jpg

We've been doing ours slowly, still making little additions and changes along the way. Mine isn't is his full time, just using it as a Jungle Gym at the moment.

Jungle Enclosure good for a couple of years:

IMG_0847.jpg

and the Bredli Enclosure which should do for about 18 months (it's got another 1/3 height that's missing in the photo and a basking shelf to go in on the left hand side top of the photo) there is also another hide in the bottom right of the photo (post tube) but you can't see it in this pic (not that the Bredli uses it, he prefers to be out and about on the branches, he's not a shy boy.)

IMG_0820.jpg

EDIT:

We like converted display cabinets. They're glassed, easy to install locks on and look good if you want to have your pythons on display. A quick Sydney area ebay scan comes up with something like this and although maybe not big enough (deep enough) for a full size Bredli, it's a good starter for a growing one :)

Display Cabinet in good condition | eBay

Last edited:
HAH - THAT'S AWESOME!!! It looks really classy. I'm so happy you got it!!

Geez I'm good *flicks tickets off myself*

P.S. You know what the trick is? Look for cabinets that have "adjustable shelves" as they're just sitting on those little pull out toggles. Those toggle holes are easy to drill out in order to fix branches or vines or basking shelves to.

P.P.S. PLEEEEEEASE post up pictures and PM me a link once you've fitted it out... Pretty please. Would love to see how it comes up :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back