Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few of my girlfriends and I went to the tattoo shop yesterday (tattoo temple @ burwood if anyone in sydney wants an awesome Tatt!) for a few "small" tattoos. I ended coming home with my neck done an
neck tattoo.jpg

And started on my chest piece! By the time we started that, it was Midnight so I just got the out line done and will go back next week to get the colour done, get my sleeve touched up and get another Bluebird on my left hand shoulder to bring it all together. The bird and heart goes down to my sternum...

chest piece.jpg

So this is my "in progress" Dragon tattoo.

This is my first tattoo.... it will not be my last ;)

Attachments

• Dragon Tattoo (1).jpg
    Dragon Tattoo (1).jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 183
  • Dragon Tattoo (2).jpg
    Dragon Tattoo (2).jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 162
  • Dragon Tattoo (3).jpg
    Dragon Tattoo (3).jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 166
  • Dragon Tattoo (4).jpg
    Dragon Tattoo (4).jpg
    54 KB · Views: 162
  • Dragon Tattoo (5).jpg
    Dragon Tattoo (5).jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 159
Few in progress things

Little Gas mask guy..

Attachments

• 267072_101502drhedgh39501933543_574063542_7355034_2431641_o-1.jpg
    267072_101502drhedgh39501933543_574063542_7355034_2431641_o-1.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 184
  • 00000greyface.jpg
    00000greyface.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 191
  • mask.jpg
    mask.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 179
  • mask2.jpg
    mask2.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Amazonian theme. Only had two session so far.
For my two kids:
Jack - I have a completed Jack of hearts under my arm that all the vines tie into.
Hunter - You can see him on my shoulder. Next session on Thursday. Be good to get some colour.
975cf4e8.jpg

Hi Guys.

I like looking at tattoo art, even though I have no intentions of putting myself through that. But are there places that will do non-permanent ones? not the lick and stick ones that kids use :p something that would last a while but eventually wash off?

Do you mean Henna tats Kath?

Anyone know of a great place in Perth? I want a few small tats done. Also if anyone has any experience with wrist tattoos?

My last link didn't work. Trying to do this from my phone.
Try again
975cf4e8.jpg

And here is with another session done.
6f90067f.jpg

Are they henna? (non permanent) ones Chewy?

No idea of terminology Jen but I guess that's probably what I'm asking about haha

Cool. I am going to play a trick on my husband with one of them....hehehe...I had a dream that I still remember of getting a tattoo from shoulder to elbow of one of my pythons wrapped around my arm and its head resting just past my elbow.

Have to be quite careful with the ones like in Bali, one of my school mates got one done and it was supposed to wash off. It had a reaction with his skin so bad it's scarred permanently :(

Looks like that is going to be an awesome tatt CHEWY cant wait to see the finished product.

[video=youtube;grvR2R573ko]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grvR2R573ko[/video]
this tatt is awesome !

Got this one done yesty. Get the other side done next week :D
I won't lie. It didn't tickle. But it was bearable enough to go back for more.
I also have a star on my left elbow, 'Seize the day' on my lower back, 'Mum' and 'Gam' on my wrists and the Southern Cross on the back of my neck.
larks- I'm sure you've heard it a million times before. But wow. Just jawdropping work. I love your arms! I just want to keep looking at the first page of this thread.
Rib tatt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back