Lucy, my big Diamond girl

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr_48Volts

Out for a stroll in the sun today. She's 9.5ft long and 11 kgs with great definition. Putting my 4 year old male across her this season, can't wait to see the young ones they throw.

Attachments

• IMG_0087-1.jpg
    IMG_0087-1.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_0085-1.jpg
    IMG_0085-1.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 194
The head....absolutely massive and the muscles gowing down her back...a beautiful animal

Will snakes just accept any male put with them? Just thinking would she accept such a smaller male in the wild?, just expressing thoughts of what you see in every nature show, its the alpha male who has all the girls! New to herping so I hope to no offend anyone.

Hey Scotty I bred a 9.5 foot diamond this year and got 50 eggs.
So be prepared for a big clutch! They don't hold back at that size.

Oh my god! That is one mother of a snake :shock:
How old is she mate?

6 years old. Thanks cement lol, I'll be wary of the clutch size :) the boy I'm putting with her is 7ft and 5kgs, he's got a big job ahead of him :)

WOW - nice lookin' critter. Hope you have big dogs, cos a a little fluffy froofy dog wouldn't stand a chance. Good place to stash a few of the local cats though;);).

Do you have some photos of her with somebody holding her? I really want to see what a 3m diamond looks like in perspective! Gorgeous snake.

Some bad news Lucy passed away just over a week ago, there were no physical signs of any normal conditions. I checked her at lunchtime the day she passed and she was fine, by 6pm she was dead. Just waiting on autopsy results to see if we can find out a cause. All my other snakes are fine Inc the male I'd had in and out with her over the last few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back