R.I.P Blondie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poggle

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
After a long day today i came home and found my first ever python curled up asleep (dead) in her hidey.

Was pretty sad, she was such a great snake :(

oh no :( any idea what happened?

sorry for your loss

oh no :( any idea what happened?

sorry for your loss

She was just an old girl. She had developed a cancer last year but she had been treated and treated again for it.. She was a fighter. Kept going.

That is ashame :( Sorry for your loss.

You had a snake named Blondie? I thought you were talking about Charlie's grandmother when I read the title - albino darwin that belongs to SXR

That is ashame :( Sorry for your loss.

You had a snake named Blondie? I thought you were talking about Charlie's grandmother when I read the title - albino darwin that belongs to SXR

Nah she was a blonde spotted.... she started my blonde breeding.. Alot of peoples blondes are from her. With out realising

Aww, that's sad, but I'm glad she had a long life span and it sounds like you took good care of her. How old was she when you got her?

Thats sad to loose a snake you have had for so many years I too thought it was about blondie the great grandmother of all captive albino darwins

Thanks all, She has was in my family right from the word go. She was bred from my uncles standard macs. So yeh... 19 years with her is a while

Sorry to hear that mate, I lost my big coastal girl yesterday too. I'd only had her a few years, bought her from her old owners, an elderly couple who've had her since she was young and couldn't handle any more. She was over 15 when we got her, so she did well.

so sorry to hear, at least she had a nice long life and a painless passing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back